See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed 3 nights at this relaxing hotel on the Kas Peninsula. The staff were extremely helpful and accommodating including advising on tours and doing our washing (for no charge)
Mustafa the chef prepared an excellent breakfast and also cooked good evening meals.
The rooms are fairly small and cosy,but the pool and garden is where you spend your time.
The private beach is a must visit where the bar serves up cold beer, great homemade lemonade and a very tasty meze platter

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 September 2017

We only had one night here, which was an absolute shame. The beach is one of the best beaches I've swam in for the last 15 years (before the world became so commercial and all the beaches got ruined). Everyone displayed the typical Turkish hospitality but I won't detail everything, I'll let you see for yourself. I would have extended our stay but that was out of my hands. Super close to the City Centre and even though we had a car I did see a dolmus (local transport/buses) go past late at night so you can go back and forth from the city centre. A few people that were at the hotel come back every year so this shows that they too were impressed and continue to be impressed. I will definitely return.

Room Tip: I believe higher floors have better views
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Didem P
Reviewed 9 September 2017

We only ate at the restaurant but the staff was so nice and friendly! The food was cheap and good and the atmosphere was amazing.
The staff was very open and welcoming and the location is great.

The menu was only in turkey but that were very helpfull in translating. Their english was great. The food was mostly turkish.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

We had a wonderful 1 week holiday. Super pet friendly , fantastic team and hotel. Even it is bed&breakfast they have a delicious kitchen for dinner too. We had grateful vacation there and strongly recommend.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

The location of the hotel is anazing and they re serving an amazing breakfast. In general the hotel is very cosy and clean. But we had issue with the AC. I hope they repair it and everything would be perfect.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple