All reviews private beach kas peninsula one night turkey dolmus sea
Reviewed 18 September 2017

We only had one night here, which was an absolute shame. The beach is one of the best beaches I've swam in for the last 15 years (before the world became so commercial and all the beaches got ruined). Everyone displayed the typical Turkish hospitality but I won't detail everything, I'll let you see for yourself. I would have extended our stay but that was out of my hands. Super close to the City Centre and even though we had a car I did see a dolmus (local transport/buses) go past late at night so you can go back and forth from the city centre. A few people that were at the hotel come back every year so this shows that they too were impressed and continue to be impressed. I will definitely return.

Room tip: I believe higher floors have better views
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Camdentraveller123
Reviewed 9 September 2017

We only ate at the restaurant but the staff was so nice and friendly! The food was cheap and good and the atmosphere was amazing.
The staff was very open and welcoming and the location is great.

The menu was only in turkey but that were very helpfull in translating. Their english was great. The food was mostly turkish.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

We had a wonderful 1 week holiday. Super pet friendly , fantastic team and hotel. Even it is bed&breakfast they have a delicious kitchen for dinner too. We had grateful vacation there and strongly recommend.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

The location of the hotel is anazing and they re serving an amazing breakfast. In general the hotel is very cosy and clean. But we had issue with the AC. I hope they repair it and everything would be perfect.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 June 2017

We spent five nights at LeaMira over the May half term. The grounds were fabulous and beautifully kept especially around the pool area where there was plenty of shade should you wish to escape the sun.
Breakfast was always delicious sat outside enjoying the incredible views over the bay.
They offer trekking, cycling, Pilates, Yoga and various other activities, for us we just wanted to relax quietly and LeaMira was perfect for that as the overall vibe was very laid back.
The staff were all lovely, very friendly and helpful.
I really cannot recommend this Hotel highly enough, it was a special place and we will definitely be returning.

Date of stay: May 2017