“Fabulous”

Make Enquiry
Excellent
Apartment Anna, one of 6 apartments in an excellent old town location
Beautiful Kalkan
Fine dining with incredible views in Kalkan
Kalkan's white pebble beach with blue flag award for cleanliness
the private furnished terrace outside Apartment Anna
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Ingleton, United Kingdom
“Fabulous”
Reviewed 21 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

I stayed in this apartment at the beginning of May and I had a fabulous time. The apartment exceeded my expectations even from the lovely photographs I had seen. It was clean and fully equipped with everything that I needed.
The view from the balcony was lovely and it was nice to sit in an evening with a drink before our night out. The owner had left lots of information on the best places to go and this allowed me to make the best use of my time there. I have already booked to go back in October and I would highly recommend both the apartment and Kalkan.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and cleanliness
Liked least: All good
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Gill V
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Sun, sea shopping and Sophistication - not to mention the amazing food!”
Reviewed 20 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013
person found this review helpful

This is a lovely apartment in a quiet road, minutes away from the centre. It is very chic and even has a it's own pool alongside a larger shared pool. It is probably the cleanest apartment i have ever been in and the owner obviously has great taste.
For my first trip to Turkey I was very pleasantly surprised by the little town which is so pretty with it's cobbled streets, boutiques and the restaurants are all first class. I came home considerably heavier (body & bags!). The apartment is near enough to not need taxis etc.
I couldn't even start to recommend one restaurant because thy are all so good but the ones with tables overlooking the bay are lovely and those in the rooftops have beautiful views.
The locals are so friendly and I met some great people. I also took a boat trip on one of the days which was wonderful. I believe there are fantastic day trips from here also but I didn't have time.
The apartment was perfect for my short trip due to it's position, peacefulness and cleanliness. I would definitely go back.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Own pool / terrace in the evening with a glass of wine
Liked least: Going into the village and slipping on the cobbles after too much of that lovely wine!
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing