See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 October 2015

we had a very nice two bed duplex in pegasus smart flats, very nice and helpful staff they never say no specially elder and the Russian girl which I forgot her name. The area are almost 5 minutes walk to the beech and shops and restaurants surrounding the area we had a wonderful time there and definitely we will be back

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank faris s
Reviewed 18 September 2015

Where to start, awful from beginning to end. My partner ( who is turkish) and I stayed for 5 days.

When we arrived we were places in a much smaller room than we had paid for, and instructed we would have to move the next day, this however continues for 2 nights with no explanation other than 'another customer might like your room'. We were never given the code to enter the building when checking in. When we arrived back after dinner we told this was our mistake and reluctantly let in.

When they finally did move us they took our key off us and moved our belongings into an unlocked ground floor flat. The flat was filthy and unkept including dirty towels. When we tried to talk to staff no one would actually speak to us, simply saying 'I don't understand, come back later'. We then later realised a number of our wash products had been taken and 3 item had been ruined by their staff putting dirty shoes in my main bag when being moved apartments.

Obviously wanting to discuss all of these issues with the staff I attempted to talk to a young girl who to say was rude was an understatement. We were later led to believe she was the owners daughter making her reaction even worse. She chose only to speak to my husband in Turkish, despite speaking good english throughout the rest of our trip. Her attitude was disgraceful and abrupt, and non of our issues were addressed. She even laughed when i explained how important a locked door was. Every customer seemed to be treated differently and no staff are ever around to help their customers.

Disgusting place and service, we will not be returning.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lou903
Reviewed 15 June 2015 via mobile

New, clean and comfortable apartments hotel with friendly staff speaking Russian and English. On down side is weak sound isolation. Very well located in 3 min walk to Konyaalti Beach, with plenty of restaurants and boutiques. Central part of Antalya as well as tourist attractions of old city can be easily reached by Buses 6 and 8, or taxi.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 May 2015 via mobile

Pegasus was very nice and clean. The staff was amazing and very helpful. They showed us around to the nearby restaurants and stores. They helped us get into the city center and helped us book a few trips like kayaking and a boat trip. It's only a few minutes walk to the beach and supermarket. Nearby is lots of places to eat and get coffee or shisha. We walked about 5-7 mins to eat at a place called Sherlock Holmes for breakfast almost everyday. A place called Iba near the park by starbucks had the best shisha and coffee (macchiato was my favorite)

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 April 2015

It's important to know when booking this hotel that these are apartment-style rooms and that there is no 24 hour lobby. I made the mistake of booking one night here and arriving at 1 AM at the airport of Antalya. There was no one there to welcome us, even if I had sent a note through booking.com explaining that we were arriving quite late in the night/morning.

The result? No one to welcome us or give us a key! We had to get to a nearby hotel and book on the go.

It's a fun travel story but I can't give my opinion on the hotel except that the corridors were clean and you're not far from the beach. Just wanted to let y'all know!

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family