Antalya City Tour with Cable Car and Waterfalls

Book in advance
from
R 1 352,70
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Kaleici
3 754
1 268
3 754
1 268
All reviews old town narrow streets bars and restaurants hadrian's gate souvenir shops visiting antalya turkey lara beach harbour boutique maze architecture sea stroll vendors minaret boats
Selected filters
205 - 210 of 5 357 reviews
Reviewed 21 August 2019 via mobile

Nice place to go shopping, but not as big as other cities like Side and Marmaris. The shopkeepers didnt want to hassle as much as in other cities. The bazaars are generally cheaper than the kaleici shops.

Reviewed 21 August 2019

I do not remember how many photos I have taken of the Sunset. We stayed in a boutique hotel in Kaleci. We took 1h sailing in a private yacht. Ah...a great experience. That evening in Antalya was the best evening of my life so far. The restaurants are also good. Do forget to try fish in your dinner.

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank Sidaraf
Reviewed 21 August 2019

We all have been to historic places that are beautiful and worthy of our attention and our learning the history of a place. But how many are CLEAN??? This place had no trash on the ground whatsoever. In fact, neither did the whole of our route to and from our hotel, airport, the old town and environs by taxi, shuttle and walking. I went out of my way looking for fallen trash and found none. I wish the whole Middle East were like this. The only other place I saw so clean was Tehran, Iran. How do they get their citizenry to take care??? If there is any trash around, I don't believe it would be its citizens, but the tourists, those who are used to throwing trash out of car windows and onto the roads without a care.

1  Thank Carfash
Reviewed 20 August 2019 via mobile

Kaleici is the heart of Antalya. We were there at 19.00 and from the begining we were all excited. Nice atmosphere. A great variety of bars, restaurants and shops. We had a child with us, he really enjoyed the place they shelter cats. A happy place specially at night when you can enjoy street music performances. The only things that let us down were the high prices for tourists. The icecream which is maximum 5 lira for locals they charged us 20 per person!!! Or at the restaurant they charged us more than the menu saying you ordered big dish although no one asked us about the size.
Rule number one in Antalya: Ask the price first
Rule number two: Ask about the details. Size and stuff. Make sure you will get exactly what you want. Not more not less

1  Thank alisA3153II
Reviewed 20 August 2019 via mobile

I return nearly every year to this wonderful city of Kaleici . I love the vibrancy, colourful shops, and fantastic Mediterranean to swim in. I use Solymos Travel for any tour I wish to take. They are warm and friendly, and fully professional to cater to all your needs. Zeynep, is especially knowledgeable , having been in the Travel Agency for many years. Antalya her home base . Enjoy this beautiful city, you will not be disappointed 👌

1  Thank Petronellla