“Stands up to the hype”

Cuisines: Deli
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Heard about this place for years - finally had a chance to visit A Bay and have a Jreck Subs sandwich. Had 3 throughout the week; could have stopped at 2. Good quality, tasty food, just one too many subs in a week for me!

Reviewed 23 June 2017

Have to say I was disappointed in the subs we got. I used to eat at Jareck Subs on a regular basis and loved them. However, this time I found the rolls to be way to soft and they put way to much mayo on the bread to the point is was just over powering. Won't be stopping there again.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

A nice cheap way of having lunch either at your hotel pool or on the balcony. Good food at a cheap price. You can eat inside if you want to, but with all the beautiful sites around, why.

Reviewed 13 January 2017

The owner/ operator of Jreck Subs is awesome! Always fresh, hot / cold and delicious food. Clean, efficient and pleasant service. Their tuna macaroni salad is worth the trip alone!

Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

I was in Alexandria Bay in mid September. This town begins closing up shortly after Labor Day so not too much open. After a morning at the Boldt Castle we wanted something lighter for lunch. Being from Missouri I had never heard of this chain before. While the restaurant could use some updating it does have good food. The employee was very nice and made us feel welcome. I would come back and it was reasonably priced.