“Not too shabby!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Pretty good pizza! Can’t complain much. All we had was a medium cheese and it kind of tasted like fair pizza. I’m not much of a crust eater and I loved eating the crust.

1  Thank Tails1469

Reviewed 17 October 2017

There's nothing special about Korner's. It's a pizza place.
They offer eat-in, take out and delivery. Because it's a tourist town they charge more than they should, but can obviously get away with it.
We ordered a couple pizzas for take out. It was really nothing too spectacular but not the worst either. If given a choice I'd probably try to find one more reasonably priced if I were in the area again.

1  Thank Dshar73
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Can't really ever say I've had a bad experience here.

As a local, I can confirm that this time of the year.... the pickings become fairly slim here in the Bay. However, when in doubt...head to the Korner. They're one of the few places to remain open year round, and in my opinion, the best option you have in winter if you don't feel like traveling.

Now that the weather is getting colder, you can count on them for good homemade soup... and chili. They do different specials throughout the week, and everything is usually pretty good. I am especially a fan of their mac and cheese on Fridays.

1  Thank gurt26
Reviewed 15 October 2017

Wanted a classic Italian sub, but didn't see one on the menu? The Philly Cheese was plentiful and good. Pizza was ok.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

We love Korner for our first relaxing night at the Bonnie Castle Resort. We always order and bring it back. The spinach and artichoke dip is great and I like their pizza too. I'm a hard sell on pizza because there are so many great pizza places where I live. Finding a good place can be difficult when out of town! I'll visit again next time I'm in Alex Bay.