“Such a nice time”
Review of Brick House INN

Brick House INN
Ranked #2 of 200 Restaurants in Udon Thani
Price range: US$4 - US$28
Description: Thai and western food. Bar, TV's, garden setting out back, table service. Pool and darts. Mid range price. Group, children and disabled friendly.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Such a great experience. Due to many good reviews a decided to visit Brick House to find out what it’s really about. During my time there I had a nice, good looking and good tasting meal, friendly staff and an enormous choice of drinks which I haven’t seen in a long time. Had a nice chat with the owner as well, a man, you can feel, who is truely interested in his clients/visitors and wants everyone to have good time. Definitely a place to visit again!

J R, Owner at Brick House INN, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

HI Bart, It was our pleasure to serve you a nice couple of your favorite beers. If you will visit Thailand (Udon) again, please walk in. Cheers.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Excellent, Food Incredible, Value included, Ribs Excellent and were a Huge Portion, Nachos, were great, I had Bacon Cheese Burger, Great Cocktails and Selection of Beers, Met the owner Max , everytime I went there Great Guy easily approachable or he will come visit, he had a successful restaurant in Pattaya , as we would say in America , this is not his first rodeo, He’s a Professional and put a lot of Love into the Brick-house, and it shows, Thanks for the Great Evenings, Will Return...

J R, Owner at Brick House INN, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Hello 666....6,
Thanks for your visits and great review. It's very much appreciated. Please let us know when you are here again. Cheers.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I reviewed this place when it first opened, and it was Great.
I’ve since retired on four other occasions.
Sadly it just isn’t that good any more!
Now it’s over priced for what you are getting.

It was great before.

J R, Owner at Brick House INN, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear Jpasak,
I am sorry to read your comment. If you are in the area, would you please be so kind to come in and elaborate because we haven't increased the prices and by the words of other customers we are just improving. I would like to hear your verbal comment and try to rectify what wasn't satisfactory for you.

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

We popped into this new restaurant last night for the 2nd time in 2 days. The food is very reasonably priced and the portions are large and excellent quality. Max the owner came over and had a chat which was nice of him. This restaurant is like a breath of fresh air for the Udon Thani area.!! Give it a try and you won’t be disappointed.!!

J R, Owner at Brick House INN, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2018

Hello Andrew, It was our pleasure to have you here as our guest. Thank you for the fine review. Please let us know when you are here again. Cheers.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

I have visited The Brick House Inn twice on my visit to Udon Thani and both times it has been a great experience. The service is attentive and warm the second you walk in the door. The first time I had Thai green curry which was fresh, spicy and flavorful. The second time I had a delicious burger and fries cooked to perfection. The prices are very reasonable and the portions are very large. I highly recommend this restaurant and will be returning many times.

J R, Owner at Brick House INN, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2018

Hello Electrolime. Thanks for your visits and great review. Please let us know when you are back again. Cheers.