“Millions of Tourists!”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$6,72*
and up
Private Phuket Airport or Hotel Transfer for...
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: My Phuket Holiday was founded in 2009. From the established date alone, the company may look like the new comer to the tourism industry BUT in fact it has over 9 years track record in ground handling service. Enhance your product offering by reselling My Phuket Holiday VIP concierge service assistance. Today we are offer the local activities such as island tour, sightseeing for all the customer with reasonable price. We registered by Thailand Authority Tourism and together with arrange the ground transportation for airport transfer so all vehicles got license from Provincial Transport office of Phuket and all our clients will cover by travel insurance.
Reviewed 2 April 2018