“Good service”
Review of Phuket Shuttle

Phuket Shuttle
Ranked #6 of 19 Transportation in Kathu
More attraction details
Owner description: Instant confirmation for airport transfers - variety of vehicles available. Baby seats and boosters free of charge on request. Airport reps at meeting point 24/7. Fluent English support staff. Give us a try - you won't be disappointed!
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I use phuket shuttle regularly once they let me down due to an employee putting the wrong date. This matter was dealt with very well by the management and i was very satisfied. Since then i have had no problem what so ever and have used there service many times since and booked again for may this year.

All reviews
"always on time"
in 7 reviews
"nice suv"

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Driver on time and baby seats provided as requested. Booked transport from Phuket airport to Karon Beach and back two weeks later (with departure at 4 am, ugh). Paid cash. All in all, very happy with the service and the easy booking process.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Just wanted to mention the excellent service I’d had with Phuket Shuttle during my time in Thailand

I did all my booking with “NONGGY” (Phuket Shuttle Staff) who was brilliant. Very quick to respond and provided useful information when wishing to book transport and trips

I booked a taxi to take me round the island of Phuket “KAE” was the driver again excellent. Spoke great English and was very friendly and knowledgeable

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

I’ve reserved airport transfer service on Mar (airport-hotel for return)
They’d been late at the pick-up points everytime more than 20 min. I’d paid THB 1600, but no deserve that money. Especially the driver was late for 30 min on the day I go back to the airport, made me in a hurry in the airport. This company never be on the time. They spoiled my the last day in Phuket. Never use it again never!!

1  Thank Kyla_KR
PhuketShuttle-Rob, Owner at Phuket Shuttle, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

355kylac,

IF you had a bad experience, we want to hear about it so that we can fix it. Why did you not contact us by phone or email so that we could have a chance to fix it for you? I have sent you a PM to verify if this is a real review but got no response from you.
Contact us by email with your booking reference and we will investigate & put things right

Regards