“Good service”
Review of Phuket Shuttle

Phuket Shuttle
Ranked #6 of 19 Transportation in Kathu
More attraction details
Owner description: Instant confirmation for airport transfers - variety of vehicles available. Baby seats and boosters free of charge on request. Airport reps at meeting point 24/7. Fluent English support staff. Give us a try - you won't be disappointed!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I use phuket shuttle regularly once they let me down due to an employee putting the wrong date. This matter was dealt with very well by the management and i was very satisfied. Since then i have had no problem what so ever and have used there service many times since and booked again for may this year.

All reviews
"karon beach"
in 8 reviews
"always on time"

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Driver on time and baby seats provided as requested. Booked transport from Phuket airport to Karon Beach and back two weeks later (with departure at 4 am, ugh). Paid cash. All in all, very happy with the service and the easy booking process.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Just wanted to mention the excellent service I’d had with Phuket Shuttle during my time in Thailand

I did all my booking with “NONGGY” (Phuket Shuttle Staff) who was brilliant. Very quick to respond and provided useful information when wishing to book transport and trips

I booked a taxi to take me round the island of Phuket “KAE” was the driver again excellent. Spoke great English and was very friendly and knowledgeable

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve reserved airport transfer service on Mar (airport-hotel for return)
They’d been late at the pick-up points everytime more than 20 min. I’d paid THB 1600, but no deserve that money. Especially the driver was late for 30 min on the day I go back to the airport, made me in a hurry in the airport. This company never be on the time. They spoiled my the last day in Phuket. Never use it again never!!

1  Thank Kyla_KR
PhuketShuttle-Rob, Owner at Phuket Shuttle, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

355kylac,

IF you had a bad experience, we want to hear about it so that we can fix it. Why did you not contact us by phone or email so that we could have a chance to fix it for you? I have sent you a PM to verify if this is a real review but got no response from you.
Contact us by email with your booking reference and we will investigate & put things right

Regards