“Breakfast ”

The Coffee Club - Banana Walk
Ranked #2 of 30 Coffee & Tea in Patong
Price range: US$6 - US$19
Description: Since opening its doors in Brisbane in 1989, The Coffee Club has become Australia's largest home-grown cafe group with more than 360 cafes throughout 9 countries. Our mission and philosophy is simple, at The Coffee Club we want to provide. Good Food, Great Service and Excellent Coffee. A welcoming relaxed meeting place enriching contemporary lifestyles; the answer to “Where will I meet you"
Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

Best coffee in Patong!!

Love eggs Benedict- plain or Thai, pancakes amazing topped with terrific service.

Look out for Sara lovely member of the team with great English as well as courteous service!

Always look forward to visiting and always find consistency in food and service quality!

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

I’ve been here for breakfast every time I go to Thailand at least every day aswell, it’s my favorite place, I work at the coffee club in Townsville, the staff are so friendly and wanted to take a photo with us aswell, so kind, I’ll always come back

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 23 December 2017

Nice place, good service and perfect foods!
We ordered mushroom omelet and Thai egg (not sure about the name!) which was amazing and I strongly advice.
Tea and coffee was also great and really delicious cheesecake.
But still my favorite is their fresh and perfect butter toast :))

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

A nice location, good service, very good food and importantly, good coffee. Wifi a bonus, clean building, it was enjoyable.

Date of visit: November 2017
TCC_TH, Public Relations Manager at The Coffee Club - Banana Walk, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

We are happy to hear you enjoyed our services and I really appreciate you let us know.

Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

Breakfast don’t come better. Staff are very professional and pleasant , what more can you ask for , top marks to all.

Thanks

Andy Robskn

Date of visit: November 2017

Been to The Coffee Club - Banana Walk? Share your experiences!