“An amazing experience”

4-Hour Luxury Spa Package in Phuket
Ranked #27 of 101 Spas & Wellness in Patong
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: So Thai Spa Phuket is part of an international spa group, which also has spas in Bangkok and London. The Phuket branch of So Thai Spa, in Patong, is the place to go for clean and professional spa and massage services at reasonable prices.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was such an amazing and well needed day of pampering! I choose the So Thai Luxury package with Jasmine oil and it was indeed money well spent. Mint was amazing as she walked me through what she was going to be doing, she was gentle with my back(injury) the whole time and made me feel so comfortable. As someone who gets massages at least twice a month, this was by far one of the best experiences I've had!!!

All reviews
"via email"
"great price"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This spa is a hidden gem. Professional and clean suites. The therapists are amazing and I loved the hot herbal ball massage.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

We had booked a SO THAI LUXURY SPA for a Couple and had an average experience here. This SPA was right in our hotel campus in Patong, Phuket and hence felt like giving it a try. Expensive with just above average services is what I would describe our session. Foot massage, Gold Body scrub, Lavender oil based Aromatic massage and Spa Facial was good but not wow/special - Head massage was just for the sake of mentioning in the package. I feel one should not mention things that you hardly want to serve for. Being from India, head massages are an ultimate experience one gets and I very well know that. Yes, this place is quiet and gives you nice feeling but that's not enough for the money we pay. Also, the bathroom we were provided had a malfunctioning shower which would burst out cold water and then boiling hot water periodically. All in all we expected far more than what we were served with, during the whole session. Not up to the mark!

Reviewed 23 May 2018

I had the 1-hr oil massage for 550baht.

The area spa is very clean and well maintained. They have showers so you can shower there before you get your treatment. My masseuse was very professional and was sure to check in from time to time on the pressure to ensure a good experience. I believe my oil was unscented which was nice as it was not overwhelming in terms of smell.

They also serve an amazing tea at the end which was delightful.

2  Thank mcleo1