“The best pasta in town”

Wine Connection Bistro - Banana Walk
Ranked #132 of 731 Restaurants in Patong
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

Called here by chance I had the 4 cheese pasta which was awesome you could really taste the cheeses. My husband had the beouf burg union which he said was the best he had tasted.
The puddings were to die for I had chocolate mouse and my husband had had banoffe pie.
Staff are brilliant they do not rush you
If you are ever down this way please give it a go.
Once you leave Bangla rd turn left you can’t miss it.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

I have been to wine connection several times, in different locations. The one in paring is well located, overlooking the beach, nicely positioned for an afternoon of relaxing and enjoying wines.
The wines here are pretty good, often I go for the ‘house wines’, they have a very nice Chardonnay/chenin that I enjoy a lot. I would say the staff is pretty clueless though, if they had a few wine enthusiasts I would easily gives the place a 5/5. Nothing beats a nice white wine at the beach, short of an even better red wine for dinner :)

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Came here as a recommendation from our car rental place. Definitely a great place to eat. If you're looking for some good food, make this one of your stops. Great Service, Great Atmosphere! I'll be coming back before our trip is over. You must try the Lamb Chops, Salmon, or Steak, even the mash potatoes were awsome!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Petfect everything: location, wine, food, service. Im hiighly reccomend this plase. Tasty food, perfect wine, friendly staff!! "

Reviewed 10 March 2018

Me an my wife Australian both had dinner there last night it was spot on except had no Chang had to settle for Singh a beer but it was on tap and my wife said the wine was great they don’t hassle you and I usually only eat beef this is the place we both eat beef and drank there for 2200 got nachos for appetiser and rib eye and sirloin for main I’ll be back.
Also clean and didn’t get harassed.

Date of visit: March 2018

Been to Wine Connection Bistro - Banana Walk? Share your experiences!