“The best!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

I can’t believe this place is not ranked higher. We came two nights in a row it was that good. Fried calamari and squid mouth watering we shared a pizza and it was delicious. Next night I had lasagna mozzarella it was absolutely beautiful. My friend had tortellini with sage and butter and she loved it. They make a great Aperol spritz and the owner comes out and talks to you. The nice part is they remember you from before and know your drink. Do yourself a favour and go to this fantastic restaurant. We actually forgot we were in Thailand for a moment and were sitting in Italy. Thank you we will be back!

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

I went with a friend for dinnner to take a break from the Thai food. Great call, i love the ham pizza. The sauce is great! Anyways, food, service and atmosphere were all on point!

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Loved this place.
We ordered veg pizza and pasta....both were delicious
Staff was also courteous
Ambience is also nice

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I are from NJ and after being in thailand for a week we both wanted a good italian meal. We couldn’t be any happier with our decision to go to Salute. The waitress and the owner were both friendly, inviting and pleasant to speak to! The bruschetta tasted very fresh, the pasta was cooked perfectly and the pizza was my favorite, thin crust with a lot of flavor! Thank you for a great italian meal !

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Hidden down an alley off Bangala Rd this place is fantastic. True Italian cooking. There is an extensive menu & the meals are cooked perfectly. The service was fast & friendly.
Really enjoyed it & it is worth the visit!!