“Good quality gelato”

Ranked #2 of 9 Dessert in Patong
Price range: US$2 - US$8
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: The first real European style Gelateria in Phuket.More than 60 delicious Sundaes!Open every day from 10am until 1am We use only natural ingredients.No preservatives, no coloring, no artificial flavoring low fat and low calorie -fresh every day We also serve European style Breakfast with fresh Croissants and excellent coffee.
Reviewed 17 August 2017

Three sweet ladies greeted us on a cold rainy day. It can be pricey if you opt for fanciful sauces but you can have just two scoops sans the frills. We tried 4 flavors.

My review: Whisky cream - really strong whisky taste and was heavenly.
Rum raisin (they call it Malaka, you cannot find the name 'rum raisin') - you could taste rum in the ice cream, unlike some that has only rum in the raisin. The rum in the raisin was intense.
Mint - Very natural, strong and slightly bitter mint.Typical of moroccan mint tea taste.
Passionfruit - very fresh taste. Not sour enough, like gelato I have taken in Rome, for my liking though but still nice.
All are not too sweet, unlike major brands like Swensen's/ BR/ Haagen Daas etc

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Well, let me start at the beginning: You walk in and there are these lovely ladies in their black and white or pink and white maid uniform and heels, who greet you with a smile. (I am not joking!)

You sit down and order what is genuinely delightful ice cream. I have taken quite a few images, but see it for yourself.

This is not all: The prices there are reasonable, the kitchen looks tidy and clean and there is also home delivery available - over a certain price.

You may order good Italian pizza, ice cream or bakery products, as far as I have seen and experienced.

This place has been my frequent refuge for many years, whenever I have been in need for a sweet treat or two.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Walked passed this very neat shop selling ice cream and gelati. Prices are cheaper than the major international players, but the taste and quality is excellent. Beats them all!
We had iced coffee, served with real espresso, ice cream, cream coffee beans and eagerly. Best we have had for a long time. Cost around 155 baht or $6 Aussie dollars. Got on next table had 2 ice cream sundaes looked great as well. We recommend this place away from shopping centres and will go again tomorrow....

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank Wombat B
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

This is the place to go to for home-made ice cream (you can even occasionally see the owner make the ice-cream in the shop). I always order a cone (nice crunchy) with 2 scoops. This time I had my usual hazelnut and (knew flavor to me) walnut. My girlfriend had the nice vanilla

The ice is good, the cone is crunchy, the scoops are quite big and the price is reasonable.

I understand they also have a small shop near Banana walk on Patong beach road....

Suggestion to chef - what about making an attempt at new flavor called 'speculoos'. ..very popular in my home-country and think well suited to the Thai,climate

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 1 July 2017

We came here often during our visit to Patong and were never disappointed. Lots of tasty items to choose from. I ended up being hooked on the Whisky Cream flavor...I rarely drink but the flavors were amazing!

Friendly staff and clean facility.

Date of visit: June 2017