“Ice cream spaghetti!”

Ranked #2 of 9 Dessert in Patong
Price range: US$2 - US$8
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: The first real European style Gelateria in Phuket.More than 60 delicious Sundaes!Open every day from 10am until 1am We use only natural ingredients.No preservatives, no coloring, no artificial flavoring low fat and low calorie -fresh every day We also serve European style Breakfast with fresh Croissants and excellent coffee.
Reviewed 30 December 2016

My family and I popped in for some ice cream and to escape the heat for a bit. They had a huge menu of all sorts of treats including ice cream spaghetti, my husbands favorite treat from his childhood. He was so happy as it tasted like the kind he used to eat and the kids loved it too. We ended up coming back for treats every day for the rest of our trip.

If you like good ice cream then this is definitely worth a visit while in patong!

Date of visit: November 2016

Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

Good prices , perfect service and Delicious taste also

Good place for families and friends

Owner of the restaurant is in place most of the time, Humble and helps his Laborers by himself.
They care about Customer satisfaction.

The place has nice design.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 23 December 2016

This is a unique ice cream parlor to visit. The ice cream is exceptional and the staff has uniforms from the 1950s in the USA. I had one scoop of the banana chocolate ice cream.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 8 November 2016 via mobile

Absolutely fell in love with this place. The decor is old school and it is a nice touch that the staff wear cute little uniforms. It is always clean and the most important part is that the icecream is always of the highest quality and consistent ! We stayed about 40 mins away from Patong but made special trips every few nights to get our fix. The samples in the mini cones are a nice touch and loved having wafers when we ate in. I recommend the chocolate, raspberry and sea salt caramel. You can see the kitchen that they make the products in that is clean and proves that it is fresh! I'm going to really miss having this delicious treat! Thank you !

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 30 October 2016

The freshly made ice cream is delicious and the staff are lovely and friendly. You get free water and wafer rolls with your dessert. Came here twice on my last visit to Phuket and will definitely pop in again next month if I'm on the island!

Date of visit: November 2015