“Great food always”

Ranked #124 of 709 Restaurants in Patong
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian, International
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Roma restaurant and pizzeria Da Mauro , is the oldest real Italian restaurant from 1985 , with owner italian chef Mauro , since the first day and till today. From beginning of october 2013 we open a new restaurant and pizzeria oven wood fire at the Banana Walk Mall,on Patong beach front,with sea view big terrace.See u there soon ,ciao Mauro.
Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

We have been coming to Roma's since 2008. We have never had a bad meal ever.
We had a variety of dishes this time and each one was delish. We had the pasta vongoli, lasagne, cannelloni, scotch fillet steak, spaghetti and the best bruschetta I have ever tasted.

Staff were very attentive and service was prompt. We even got to have a chat with Mauro who took us up to his new restaurant which will serve Japanese and Thai food. Unfortunately we never got a chance to set there but it will be on our list for next trip.

mauropar, Proprietario at Roma Ristorante & Pizzeria Da Mauro, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2017

Thanks a lot for yours nice reviews , always you are so kind to us , keep and touch soon. Waiting to meet you all again.
Mauro

Write a ReviewReviews (1 445)

133 - 137 of 1 445 reviews

Reviewed 24 January 2017

My wife and I had lunch one day and dinner another, the dinner was spent on the out door eating area looking over the water, so we had a great location to watch the world go by. My wife and I had great Pasta that night and enjoyed the dinner greatly.
We decided to go back a couple of days later for lunch, I had a Pizza that was enjoyed but my wife ordered Pasta again but this time she received something extra, it was a long black hair that was made into the Pasta and hanging out one end, I showed the staff and told them that I was unhappy with this and I did not receive anything further from them until the bill arrive, I was told that the Pasta had been removed from the bill but it would have been good to have received an apology.
Some times things happen, but it is how you deal with it, this was not handled very well.

Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

Amazing selection of tasty food being prepared by Professional Italian chefs in Phuket (just opposite to Patong beach).

Pizza is cooked in clay oven which makes it really delicious.

I will surely pop in this restaurant whenever I'm around Patong beach.

Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

The restaurant is on the coast on the promenade. It has a terrace, but because of crowds must be reserved. Excellent Italian food. The boss is Italian and the chef. The perfect paste. Be sure to visit who likes this type of food. The service is fast and prices are decent!

1  Thank Nesvil
Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is must high quality Italian it is close to bangla road and tomato soup is to die for