“Excellent food, friendly staff, good WiFi ”

Blue Horizon - Top Quality Thai Food
Ranked #59 of 712 Restaurants in Patong
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Diner, Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Restaurant 'BLUE HORIZON – TOP QUALITY THAI FOOD' serves authentic Thai cuisine with a tremendous taste, and for a reasonable price. The restaurant is, since October 2018, located on 71/1 Phra Baramee road and the atmosphere in this establishment is friendly and relaxed. The food is fantastic and not blended to the European or International taste. For the real THAI FOOD lovers, this restaurant is a 'MUST DO' in Patong beach. The ‘BLUE HORIZON – TOP QUALITY THAI FOOD’ is relatively a small restaurant compared to some of the bigger outlets in the same street, but the service there is EXCELLENT and the food is really AMAZING.
Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

This place is amazing. Excellent bar selection. We ordered red curry tofu, yellow curry chicken, chicken pad Thai, and homemade spring rolls. Everything was outstanding,

Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

Try the street food market midway through Bangla street (5 minute walk from bangla entrance, trust me, it’s worth being continuously hassled by the locals en route). It’s visible as all get out and it’s got everything you could want from Thai food at Thai prices (50-100 baht per meal). I’d recommend you skip this joint. (Put this before review in case of short attention span :)

I visited the blue horizon due to great reviews. I had the massaman curry. I don’t like Asian curry usually, but this was delicious, if you go here, id recommend it. Two friends had...I don’t remember, but they had no complaints. Two other friends had red curry (one with chicken, the other with beef). The chicken one was fine (tasted like others I’ve tried), the beef...was fked up. It made me viscerally react to the strong flavor upon sampling it myself. When my friend commented on it to the owner(?), instead of making it right, the owner tried to argue with my friend about his complaint. At the end, the waitress told us each what was owed instead of giving us the bill. She got the total too high for two people in a row. Then when we told her to give us the bill and let us figure it out ourselves, she rolled her eyes while handing us the bill...huh? You have no leg to stand on if you get it wrong twice! All in all, disappointing. Average food for a relatively high price. I spoke with the owner(?) when leaving, told him the beef red curry was messed up (with or without salt, it tasted horrible) and told him to at least try it himself before serving it to others). TripAdvisor let me down on this one.

Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

Would highly recommend trying this restaurant. Ate several times here and the food was cooked to perfection. Big portions of food and the chef can make it as spicy as you like. Very reasonable prices.

topqualitythaifood, Owner at Blue Horizon - Top Quality Thai Food, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2017

Thank so much for the review and serving you was our pleasure.

Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

The food is good, the staff is friendly and nice but the price is cheap! If you are hungry & hot (because of weather in Phuket), go there and you'll find what you need - a cool restaurant with good Thai food :)

Thank you so much for the review, serving you was our pleasure.

Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

This place is amazing. Just 6 minutes from thr main Bangla road. The prices were superb compared to other places located near here. The owner welcomed up and even explained some menu items. The owner is an Australian man who loves his food. This was one of our favorite meals in Phuket. The kitchen was extremely clean. I would come back again and again. Almost cleaned our plates but there was so much food!!! Please visit, it truly is a gem!!!

topqualitythaifood, Owner at Blue Horizon - Top Quality Thai Food, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Thank you so much for your review and serving you was our pleasure. For some reason you mixed-up nationality, because I'm not Australian but Dutch - but who cares as long as the food is real Thai. Thanks again.