“Amazing staff and accommodating menu. ”

May & Mark Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 609 Restaurants in Krabi Town
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

The best eating establishment of my visit to Thailand. The menu will have something for everyone whether looking for local cuisine or western creature comforts.

The staff where so pleasant, always smiling and went out of there way to accommodate us. Really impressed!!

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

God food good location but they take A lot time to serve the food, we wait like a hr to get our food. And other hour to get the pancakes.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Visited here a few days ago as we came from the beachside to see the town. We weren't particularly hungry at first but once looking at the menu we all decided to opt for Mexican food.
The food was delicious, some of the tastiest we have had in Asia.
It also started raining during our visit and we weren't hassled to leave.
The story of the place is interesting and overall I would recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting this part of town.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Great choice on the menu, from frys & omelettes to pancakes and smoothie bowls. I ordered the manly breakfast which consisted of 2 bacon, 2 fried egg, 2 sausage (proper pork sausage), potatoe cake, 2 slices toast, fried tomatoes, fried mushrooms, choice of tea/coffee and choice of orange/pineapple juice. All for just 259 baht. My gf got the smoothie bowl for just 159 baht. Both of us were very impressed with our choices. Would definitely recommend. Thanks May&Mark for a great breakfast.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

From Noparathi Beach, I took off on a scooter for a day and night trip to Krabi town to enjoy the vibrant local Night Markets, which are held every Friday, Saturday and Sunday night

As I arrived a little early for the night markets I went down a side street and parked near the food markets. It was there on the corner I stumbled across an ABSOLUTE GEM of a cafe named May and Marks Coffee restautant and cafe.

The cafe covers all three bases serving amazing breakfasts, lunch and dinners. I actually ate three times here the food was that good.

My first meal was the big breakfast with household baked beans, bacon, eggs, toast and a perfect latte. The arabica coffee they use is superior to ANYONE else in Krabi Town.

After doing a little street shopping and cruise around on my hire scooter, I came in for a lush chicken caeser salad. Good healthy portion and Chicken was succulent and tender. I loved the tangyness of their balsamic dressing (which you can change instead of creamy creamy caeser dressing)

As I had such a good time at the Krabi Night Markets, I lost track of time and it got dark before I could make it back on the road to Ao Nang Beach, so I crashed at one of the many B&B / Hostels around the block (Sleepy Whale is fabulous)

The next morning I returned back to experience May and Marks Honey Pancakes. Soft, morish and sweet, the ample portion of four will leave you more than satisfied. A strong cappuccino to wash it down and I was back on the road with a big smile.

Thank you May and Marks for your awesome food, coffee and great service. Your cafe is definitely a must visit for travellers to Krabi, and I for one look forward to coming back on my next visit.

9.5 / 10

ขอบคุณมากครับสำหรับการต้อนรับที่ดีของคุณ มันเป็นสิ่งที่ดีอย่างแท้จริง ทั้งหมดที่ดีสุดเพื่อคุณ

1  Thank Jay M