“PADI Open-Water Certification Course”

Aqua Vision Scuba Diving
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Aqua Vision is an award winning PADI 5 Star IDC Resort & Tec-Rec Dive Centers based in Ao Nang and Klong Muang, offering fun diving and dive courses from novice to Instructor level. Aqua Vision have a full time staff with the most experienced dive guides and instructors in the area including a Course Director, Master Instructors and IDC Staff Instructors Dive tours offered include trips to Hin Daeng & Hin Muang, Koh Haa Yai Lagoon, Phi Phi Island Marine National Park, Shark Point Marine Sanctuary and the Local Islands, with small groups and half day diving at uncrowded dive sites. Aqua Vision is the only company in Ao Nang using purpose built speedboats which arrive at the dive sites long before the crowded big boats, and return in the early afternoon, offering divers the opportunity to explore Krabi's other exciting activities, or to have a leisurely and relaxing afternoon around the pool. Aqua Vision has its own dormitory located at the most beautiful beach in the area - Klong Muang Beach. Guests can stay for free if they book courses or fun diving with us.
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I just completed the three day open water course with Aqua-Vision, and it was great. My instructor, James, was a very good and enthusiastic teacher, and he does a great job of building your confidence and helping you build your skills. My first dive I was quite clumsy in the water but by the end of my last dive I felt much more comfortable and relaxed and could just focus on checking out the marine life and exploring. Their boat and equipment is nice, and they know the local dive sites intimately. Very happy with the experience and looking forward to my next diving adventure!

313Alexey, Manager at Aqua Vision Scuba Diving, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for your review and we are looking forward to seeing you diving with us again!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Great experience with Aqua Vision. Professional guidance of Alexis and his team, saw some great under water life alone with some beautiful coral. I can definitely recommend this Diving centre.

Thank you for a kind review! It is greatly appreciated by Aqua vision team!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I chose these guys because there are no hidden costs like there is with the other companies 2700thb for a 2 dive trip to the local islands. The other companies all charge you approx 3500thb for 2 dive trip plus dive insurance 200thb plus national park fee 600thb and if your out of their free pick up zone they sting you for transfers on top. Their dive trips are also mostly to Phi Phi islands and surrounds which is very crowded now since the government shut down some of the dive sites. If you like your diving groups small and less commercial than the big ferries this is your tour company. Maximum of 12 on the boat. The staff were all very friendly and professional and the water was 29degrees so some opted for no wet suit. Because you don't have the long trip over to the Phi Phi islands your home at lunch time so you have the rest of the day free to enjoy Krabi or in my case spend the rest of the day with your fiancé whom you left sitting around the pool. I would recommend this company to anyone and if I am back in the area will definitely book them again.

2  Thank Joel S
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I went for two dives with Aqua Vision before leaving Krabi and it was amazing. The staffs are happy to help and they have been in Thailand for many years to know the local waters well. We had two fun dives in nearby local islands. If you are in Ao Nang I would recommend diving with them. And Catherine, thank you for the chat after the dive. It was so nice of you. I didnt get to visit the place you mentioned but hope to do it next time in Krabi :)

Thank you for your review and kind recommendation. It is rewarding to know that our customers enjoyed our service and experience. We are looking forward to have you diving with us again!

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Great service, great dives. With 6 guests on speed boat so lots of space. Equipment made ready by crew.