“2 Dives”

Aqua Vision Scuba Diving
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Aqua Vision is an award winning PADI 5 Star IDC Resort & Tec-Rec Dive Centers based in Ao Nang and Klong Muang, offering fun diving and dive courses from novice to Instructor level. Aqua Vision have a full time staff with the most experienced dive guides and instructors in the area including a Course Director, Master Instructors and IDC Staff Instructors Dive tours offered include trips to Hin Daeng & Hin Muang, Koh Haa Yai Lagoon, Phi Phi Island Marine National Park, Shark Point Marine Sanctuary and the Local Islands, with small groups and half day diving at uncrowded dive sites. Aqua Vision is the only company in Ao Nang using purpose built speedboats which arrive at the dive sites long before the crowded big boats, and return in the early afternoon, offering divers the opportunity to explore Krabi's other exciting activities, or to have a leisurely and relaxing afternoon around the pool. Aqua Vision has its own dormitory located at the most beautiful beach in the area - Klong Muang Beach. Guests can stay for free if they book courses or fun diving with us.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I went for two dives with Aqua Vision before leaving Krabi and it was amazing. The staffs are happy to help and they have been in Thailand for many years to know the local waters well. We had two fun dives in nearby local islands. If you are in Ao Nang I would recommend diving with them. And Catherine, thank you for the chat after the dive. It was so nice of you. I didnt get to visit the place you mentioned but hope to do it next time in Krabi :)

313Alexey, Manager at Aqua Vision Scuba Diving, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for your review and kind recommendation. It is rewarding to know that our customers enjoyed our service and experience. We are looking forward to have you diving with us again!

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Great service, great dives. With 6 guests on speed boat so lots of space. Equipment made ready by crew.

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

If I am in AoNang, I am more than happy to go for diving with Aqua Vision. I am just fun diver, but dove all around the world. You guys are one of the best. Thank you for everything and especialy for your attitude. James and Catherine are funny, they know how to treat and deal with people and both are great profesionals. Local staff is also helpfull and profesional. They know local waters, and enjoy local reefs, as I do. Hope to see you again

313Alexey, Manager at Aqua Vision Scuba Diving, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Martin, thank you for diving with us! Hope to see you soon again!

Reviewed 20 August 2017

I booked 3 days consecutive diving. Unfortunately first day's diving was cancelled due to bad weather. Alexey the diving center operator came to my hotel to inform me personally which was very kind of him.
The following two days' diving was excellent. Alexey was my diving guide for both days, and he was a very professional guide. He could spot out all nice stuff underwater, and took good care of his divers. He gave very useful advice too. The other two guides, Catherine and James, together with his crew all provided good hospitality. The diving sites we went at local islands were excellent. I managed to see some good stuff there, including a HUGE batch of barracuda which was amazing!
I strongly recommend this diving center if you are diving in Krabi. You could totally rely on the staff without much hassle.

313Alexey, Manager at Aqua Vision Scuba Diving, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Hi Isa! Thank you very much for such a positive feedback! it was a pleasure to dive with you! Keep diving and hope to see you again here in krabi to show you more of our marine life!

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

I took the open water dive course and my fiance did his refreshment course here with Aqua vision last week in Krabi. They let us do the course and dives together.
James our scuba diving instructor is very experienced, professional about diving and very knowledgeable. He really care about you and taking super duper extra care for your safety. I still didn’t really get the hang of equalizing my ears, but I still am really thankful for him reassuring me it will get better with more practice. Thank you james and your team for a fabulous days under the sea. We look forward to seeing and diving with you again soon.

313Alexey, General Manager at Aqua Vision Scuba Diving, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Thank you very much for your feedback! we are happy that you had a good time diving with Aqua Vision! Hope we will see you again!