“Diving experience ”

Aqua Vision Scuba Diving
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Aqua Vision is an award winning PADI 5 Star IDC Resort & Tec-Rec Dive Centers based in Ao Nang and Klong Muang, offering fun diving and dive courses from novice to Instructor level. Aqua Vision have a full time staff with the most experienced dive guides and instructors in the area including a Course Director, Master Instructors and IDC Staff Instructors Dive tours offered include trips to Hin Daeng & Hin Muang, Koh Haa Yai Lagoon, Phi Phi Island Marine National Park, Shark Point Marine Sanctuary and the Local Islands, with small groups and half day diving at uncrowded dive sites. Aqua Vision is the only company in Ao Nang using purpose built speedboats which arrive at the dive sites long before the crowded big boats, and return in the early afternoon, offering divers the opportunity to explore Krabi's other exciting activities, or to have a leisurely and relaxing afternoon around the pool. Aqua Vision has its own dormitory located at the most beautiful beach in the area - Klong Muang Beach. Guests can stay for free if they book courses or fun diving with us.
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

As this was our first time diving, we were very nervous but the instructors were professional and made sure there was nothing to be nervous about. Our diving experience was an unforgettable one and will definitely come back again.

1  Thank shenfayek
313Alexey, General Manager at Aqua Vision Scuba Diving, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Thanks a lot for your feedback! Hope to see you again and may be doing an Open Water Diver course!

Reviewed 17 July 2017

We took a local half day dive with Catherine and James (I hope - I'm really bad with names) as dive masters. The spots were beautiful and the marine life abundant. Unfortunately visibility - after the previous three days of strong onland wind - was somewhere in the cloudy soup register. Rina at the shop was sweet and professional. Our dive masters were laid back, but very competent and attentive. We recommend!

Reviewed 11 July 2017

I very much appreciate the attitude and professionality of the staff. I visited Aqua Vision in February 2017 with the intention to do a diving course with them. I have a special eye condition and was not sure if I can dive (my eye doctor was not sure eighter). I met Alexey at the diving center who helped me to research about my possibilities (on special web pages for divers). He was even sending me links on my email to find out more information. I was surprised by the perfect attitude and appreciated it a lot. Although I did not dive with them, I would recommend this center to everyone in Ao Nang. I visited also some other diving centers in Ao Nang but nobody took my condition seriously enough.

Reviewed 8 July 2017

My wife and I dived with these guys one Sunday in June, and appear to be the only dive shop which operates half day dive tours with 2 dives included. After the usual early start where we were picked up from our hotel, we got on the dive boat. It was smallish but perfect and not over crowded. We went to the local islands where we were the only boat at the sites, which made the diving excellent as there was no one else about. The instructors and divemasters were all great and friendly, and guided the fun dives well and address any concerns. The staff on the boat were excellent, they even set up and packed away my equipment away which was a surprise unexpected but much appreciated. Finally to round the whole morning off, they also provided lunch on the boat which was tasty and well received. I will definitely be diving with these guys when we are back in Ao Nang.

313Alexey, General Manager at Aqua Vision Scuba Diving, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Peter, many thanks for the positive feed back! Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 27 June 2017

I spent 4 days diving with Aqua Vision to complete my Advanced Open Water and Nitrox certifications and get in a couple extra days of fun dives. I can't say enough about how much I love this dive shop. James was an amazing (read: the BEST) instructor and definitely the most passionate diver I've ever met. I felt at ease from start to finish and more importantly I had a blast the whole time both in and out of the water.
I organized my training with Chris through email and you can tell the whole staff communicates really well because Alexey was already expecting me when I showed up at the shop in person. Their hospitality is hands down the best I've experienced, anywhere. I would not hesitate to come back for a future dive trip or additional training.
If you're looking for a dive outfit in Krabi, just stop looking and sign up with this crew.

313Alexey, General Manager at Aqua Vision Scuba Diving, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2017

Dear Phylicia! Thank you for diving with us! i am really happy to hear that you had a great time and hope to see you in Krabi again to show you even more of Andaman Sea marine life and beauty!