“For sure one of the best Indian restaurants”

Shiva Indian Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 811 Restaurants in Hua Hin
Cuisines: Indian, Native American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Owner Dear Ladies and gentlemen, Good afternoon,I am the owner of Shiva Indian Restaurant Hua Hin,Thailand.Since last 10 days we have no any telephone(land line)conection in our area.Our most honourable Guest(TripAdvisor mambers)are not able to reservation or order food for delivery.Thai Telephone technical department are not able to repair,nobody knows how long.In this circumstances we need your kind help and support. Warm regards, Dr.G.Dewan
Reviewed 27 February 2021 via mobile

One of the best Indian restaurants we have ever visited. Great selection of typical delicious Indian meals, good wines, very pleasant owner, nice environment with tables outside in a garden, and reasonable prices.
The owner, an Indian doctor (MD), has a very interesting life story.
We will definitely come again!

Date of visit: February 2021
2  Thank Advisor_Miro
F t, Owner at Shiva Indian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2021

Dear most honnerable Guest dear Khun Miro,
namasker, greetings from Shiva Indian Restaurants Hua hin. I would Likes to take this opportunity to Sincerely thank you for choosing our Restaurants and take your most valuable time to write your Review on TripAdviser.Dear Sir, it's really amazing to read all those wonderful words and positiv Comments.
We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our authantic Indian food enviorment and beautiful graden.
Again thank you soo much .We are looking forward to welcoming and your Family very soon.I am saure your next Visit will be ask pleasant as the previous one or even better then the last.

Warm Records ,
Dr.Dr.G. Dewan

Write a reviewReviews (446)

Reviewed 20 February 2021 via mobile

Very nice garden Vew Indian restaurant in hua hin specially dal tadka excellent service by the owner.Thank you

Date of visit: February 2021
2  Thank sanjayBkk

Dear most honnerable Guest dear Khun Sanjay.
Namasker, greetings from Shiva Indian Restaurants Hua hin. I would Likes to take this opportunity to Sincerely thank you for choosing our Restaurants and take your most valuable time to write your Review on TripAdviser. Dear Sir, I would like to take this opportunity to Sincerely thank you for choosing our Restaurants and take your most valuable time to write your Review on TripAdviser,your last Visit in our Restaurant with your wife and doughter is still remain fresh in my mind.It's really amazing to read all those wonderful words descriving your experience in Shiva Indian Restaurants Hua hin. Your Feedback is real motivation for our fantastic teams.
I will be extremely happy to pass all those wonderful words to the teams. As you know, we have been working very hard to earn excelent Review such as yours. All of our Staff members take their roles very seriously and try every day, to provide that quality customer Service, that our Guest expect.
Dear Sir,again thank you soo much for shairing your experience.
Shiva team world linke to welcoming you and your Family Back again for another memorable Dinner at Shiva Indian Restaurant very soon.
Warm Records,
Dr.G.Dewan

Reviewed 7 January 2021

I’ve been missing India in 2020, especially Indian food. Shiva satisfied my cravings with delicious food, great hospitality in a beautiful setting with an unexpected bonus live piano recital. Shiva is a hidden gem in Hua Hin!

Date of visit: January 2021
1  Thank _clairemarrinan_

Dear most Valued Guest ,dear Khun Clairemarrinan ,
Namasker, greetings from Shiva Indian Restaurant Hua Hin.I would Like to take this opportunity to Sincerely thank you for choosing our Restaurants and take your most valuable time to write your Review on TripAdviser.Dear Guest it's really amazing to read all those wonderful words and describing your experience in Shiva Indian Restaurant.You also Likes our Live Piano Classical Music.
Dear most honnerable Guest,I am sure that this Feedback will served as an encouragement for all of our Staff members.
Thank you soo much for shairing your experience and looking forward to welcoming you back near future.

Dr.G.Dewan

Reviewed 5 January 2021 via mobile

Dr. Dewan is a beautiful human being who brings his peaceful, wise, charming presence to the ambiance and taste of his restaurant. The food choices are extensive and all under the premise of Indian Ayurvedic cooking and fresh ingredients (mostly grown on the property itself) and we loved every single dish we tried. We were entertained as a private audience (by chance) by visitor Klaus on the piano all night which was a divine treat.
This is a hidden gem of a restaurant opposite Chom Dong villa, with private parking and a huge garden graced with literally thousands of stunning flowers, plants, trees and waterfall features where you can find yourself a larger space for a family or a small intimate corner under the leaves for an intimate dinner for two. Can’t believe it has taken me 3 years to find it. I’m scared to advertise it here because I don’t want it to be spoiled by your bus groups in the future. But I simply must shout out loud for its presence because it’s only fair that everyone have the chance to experience it for themselves.

Date of visit: January 2021
1  Thank thaimaz
F t, Owner at Shiva Indian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2021

Dear most honourable and Valued Guest,
Namasker,greeting from Shiva Indian Restaurant Hua Hin.I would like to take this opportunity to sincerely thank you for choosing our Restaurant.I am very grateful for taking your valuable time to reviewd Shiva Indian Restaurant on TripAdvisor.I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed our Ayurvedic Indian food ,atmosphere and the service.Your delightful experience and positive comments are real motivation for our fantastic teams.
I will be extremely happy to pass all thouse wonderful words to the teamto continue providing exceptional and brilliant serviceto all of our honourable Guest.
Thank you again for sharing your experience and we looking forward to welcoming you back again for another memorable dinner in near future.

Dr.g.Dewan

Reviewed 21 December 2020

Visited this place for lunch with family and friends on 21Dec. Food taste is quite closed to home made Indian food and nearly authentic. Place is clean, staffs are courteous, and the restaurant is reasonably priced. Mr. Shiva shows some amazing magic tricks that kids love. Would like to come back again.

Date of visit: December 2020
2  Thank Chetan M

Dear most Honnerable Guest,dear khun Chetan M,

Nanasker ,greeting from Shiva Indian Restaurant,Hua Hin.I would like to take this opportunitey to sincerely thank you for chooseing our Restaurant and take your valuable time,to write your review on TripAdvisor.We are very greatful to read all those wonderful words,describing your experience in Shiva Indian Restaurant.
Thank you again for sharing your experience and positive comments.Shiva team looking forward to welcoming you near future.

Dr. G..Dewan