“Perfect for a family stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Comfy Sofa Bed Living Room
Dining Table
Beach of Rocco
Fitness
Swimming pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Dutch first
Russian first
Any
Gil F
“Basic accommodations in a good location”
Reviewed 16 November 2014 for a stay in November 2014
person found this review helpful

All communications prior to arrival was great, I even used their car service to retrieve me from Bangkok airport. We found the location to be very good. Close to village market shopping mall, the beach is a 2-3 minute walk on a small access road. Our two bedroom room was clean and has standard furnishings . Minimal bathroom amenities with only shampoo/soap in a dispenser and one towel/hand towel per person. There is only one very basic door lock and no deadbolt, the in room safe is one of the cheapest ones on the market, so if you have any safety or security concerns you will have to accommodate that for yourself. The sixth floor does allow you a view to the sea as advertised.. Maid service is twice for one week and no breakfast offering. I am more familiar with "serviced apartments" with daily maid service and breakfast included.

I was charged a second time for my week's stay, after I checked my records and found I had paid online several weeks earlier I brought it to the managements attention. Instead of a credit being issued, I was provided a manual request for reversal only in Thai that could take 4-6 weeks for credit. Why couldn't they just reverse the credit card charge like everyone else? They also require a cash deposit on arrival even though they have my credit card on file. I do NOT feel like a "guest", it feels like, "your using our room and we don't trust you"

Wi-Fi is non-existent. Which was a problem for me because I had to keep up with my business obligations back home. I repeatedly asked for Internet access, after three days of , "maybe tomorrow", I was then told it would not be repaired during my stay and I was offered to pay 50 bt per day for wi-fi, but that offer was quickly withdrawn. Manager did say I could sit in their office if I needed wi-fi access. Very frustrating.

If you need a basic place to sleep, this place will work. If you are looking for anything more, look elsewhere.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: general lack of guest services
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
379Julie
Raglan, New Zealand
“Perfect for a family stay”
Reviewed 6 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

The Rocco condominiums were location in a good location not too far from the centre. It's right next to the main mall and has its own small seven 11. We asked for a studio away from the main road. It was well set up for a family and the staff could not have been more helpful. The office staff spoke excellent English and were ver helpful and friendly.

There is a good choice of cafes and restaurants close by. The free shuttle to the beach was also good.

We would stay again.

Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Thailand4...
Bangkok, Thailand
“Small, compact, clean, quiet. Nice pool.”
Reviewed 24 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

We were on the street side, very noisy, the room does not have a coffee maker or even hot water pot, you have to go down on the street to the 7/11 to buy instant coffee. Very primitive, everyone likes there brew coffee in the mornings. Glad we only stayed one night, the neighborhood was to noisy, and not a walkable one. The hospital was right across the street, don't know if it was a good one. Thought about going there to see if they had a coffee cart, but didn't. We paid a deposit, but when we got there they asked for more money for the key, I wasn't happy about that. It was also very hard to find a MGR. or anyone running the office. And when we returned home it took 3 weeks to get my deposit back. American in Thailand.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The pool
Liked least: No coffee maker
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Bangkok Thailand
Reviewed 18 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Philadelphia
Reviewed 8 March 2014 for a stay in October 2013
people found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing