“New rooms”

Chiang Rai Big Bike Company
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are a family run business who aim to please. We have just entered into the guided tour business for scooters, enduro and big bikes. With our staff of more than 20 years experience in the tourist trade we can make your time with us a safe and memorable one at a low budget. We are offering costume tours on a first come first served basses.Contact us for details.
Reviewed 27 August 2018

Great place to stay close to night buzzer and golden clock tower . Many bars and restaurants close bye also

All reviews
"baht"
in 4 reviews
"journey"

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

I came to Chiang Rai Big Bike looking to do a loop of Chiang Rai Province, but unsure of itinerary, what to expect of road conditions, and -- as an eager novice not wanting to become a tragic statistic -- concerned about safety.

The owner Bryan sat down with me and set me completely straight. Very nice guy, professional, no nonsense and super knowledgeable. He gave me suggestions for my itinerary, provided maps, road information, etc; he made sure to understand my level of experience before recommending a particular model suited to the terrain; and he set me up with very well-maintained riding and safety gear (full face helmet, padded riding coat, shin and knee guards, but probably would have provided even more if I had asked). The bikes are in tip-top shape and all have racks for extra bags (unlike most other rental places I've been to in my travels).

In the end my 3-day loop was one of the best experiences of my trip. I felt I had everything I needed to have an exhilarating but safe outing -- all thanks to Bryan. Would recommend to anyone passing through Chiang Rai.

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

They have bikes in many sizes and models. the service is Great! the owner is very helpful, funny and social. 200% satisfied. Next time I visit Chiang Rai, this is where I will go for my bike rental. No problems with deposit refund. Honest and helpful. Many thanks. /Jessiie from Sweden.

Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

Rented a PCX for 48h from this shop. Bike in great condition, friendly family run business and nice service from Bryan the owner and his wife. Can leave cash deposit instead of passport. They can give tips on where to go around Chiang Rai. Definitely recommend. Fair prices too.

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Refreshing to meet such a straight talker as Bryan. I can only agree with what the other reviews say about this establishment. Understanding there are no real options for decent rental motorbike insurance in Thailand, they were open to negotiating means to minimise the financial risk in case of damages. Overall a company I fully endorse and more importantly trust.

In the end a great trip with an outstanding guide (Mr. Noi) and ZERO issues with full confidence that any issues would be supported.

Lastly this whole provice demonstrates significant recent investment in the roads. The majority of road conditions were seamless. This area will be hitting all the motorbike magazines etc in the next year so get there before it gets too busy.