Open today: 09:00 - 18:00
Review Highlights
New rooms

Great place to stay close to night buzzer and golden clock tower . Many bars and restaurants close... read more

Reviewed 27 August 2018
Tony T
Expert Advice and Excellent Gear

I came to Chiang Rai Big Bike looking to do a loop of Chiang Rai Province, but unsure of itinerary... read more

Reviewed 17 July 2018
Noah R
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Chiang Rai
from US$82,10
More Info
from US$69,20
More Info
All reviews cash deposit rental process rental place northern thailand gear gloves jacket riders panniers gopro shop 150cc mechanic 125cc mountains journey
Reviewed 24 November 2017

I had no previous experience with a motorbike so was initially lured to learning whilst out here however after speaking to Brian he made it clear that this wasn't wise due to a lot of ''tourists' making the same mistake and the implications of incidents on the road, knowing this initially was a massive indicator of him being genuine as opposed to simply selling you anything fast to get you out the door with as much money as they could make. In the end I had taken a 125 scooter out for 3 days which enabled me to easily travel around and view the 3 temples , white , blue and black house. I was surprised at how responsive and new the scooter was and worked faultless throughout. Upon delivering it back , there was no sense or awkward urgency to return by an exact time as previous experienced whilst renting similar stuff in Ayia Napa etc , I would happily advise any of my friends / family that if you ever visit this great place that Brian's big bike's are simply the best choice for you! you won't be dissapointed!

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

The bike was in super good condition, the owners were super nice, and road is awesome. Didn't need anything more to make it an EXCELLENT experience!

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

Bike was in fantastic condition, great service (very fast and friendly), so good to have proper helmets! Would definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

I would like to recommend this place to everybody who want to rent bike in Chiang Rai. Brian is a really kind person who cares about his clients. He provided us with good quality bike and gave a couple of advices about riding around the city. Also he's open to support you during the trip by phone. 5/5!

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

I firstly would like to thank Brian and his team for brilliant service and ongoing support.

This is not the first time I have rented from this business.

Great variety of bikes to choose from.

The recommendation I make to foreign visitors is that this place is one you can trust, and knows not only their business but a thorough knowledge of the local area ... and are willing to offer all sorts of valuable advice.

To be clear about this recommendation, I have travelled extensively throughout Thailand for many years and this is hands down the best service of its type in the country.

A strong business ethic and a pleasure to deal with.

Once again, thank you to Brian and the team, I will be back to use this service again and again.

1  Thank Nick_Swan_Seek_Trave
brian w, Owner at Chiang Rai Big Bike Company, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Well thank you very much Nick.On another note we think it was a great ride when you and your mates joined us on a charity ride with some local Thai and farang riders.The local riders were very happy with your response. Thank you again and we will continue to operate as we have.