“Burger was just okay. Service was less than that.”

Norn Nung Len Cafe'&Hostel
Ranked #24 of 368 Restaurants in Chiang Rai
Price range: US$1 - US$4
Description: We make food with love and service by heart so the atmosphere in this cafe' is comfortable and so welcome .the smell is delicious and taste is also definitely delicious!
Reviewed 20 August 2018

Very complex burger menu. Lots of different "set" options. Because of dietary restrictions I told them I want burger only. No set. They took my order. Burger was okay. Soggy thin bun, but somewhat tasty.
Then the bill. Charged me full price for a "set". Told them I did not order a set, nor did I receive a set. Their uncaring response? "We don't offer that option." What a crummy attitude. It's not about the small money difference, it's about customer satisfaction -- and I was NOT satisfied with their attitude.
Too many other options here in Chiang Rai. They will get my future business. This place -- and their attitude -- will not see me again except for when I walk past them on my way to a friendly, welcoming place.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

The beds are comfy, the staff is friendly, the hostal is very clean. There is also the chance to use washing machine for 35 Baht. Every friday and saturday live music! Very good bands! I loved my stay and extended. Free coffee and water!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 12 May 2018

Nice place to eat a good and healthy burger. Atmosphere is great with live band. Friendly and attentive staffs.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

We came at that place thinking it would be good because of all the review but we were really disapointed. We ordered 1 quesadillas with sausages. It was bad quality hot dog sausages. We also ordered 1 carbonarra quesadillas and they put ham insted of bacon. When it was time to pay there was a mistake on the bill. They never agreed to correct it.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

We didn’t stay here, but popped a couple of times for drinks and to listen to some brilliant music. Totally recommend this place. Nice atmosphere and great music.

Date of visit: February 2018