“Experience of a lifetime!”

Tanzania Expeditions
Ranked #23 of 600 Outdoor Activities in Arusha
More attraction details
Owner description: Tanzania Expeditions is a private, Tanzanian owned tour company that specializes in day trips to wildlife safaris, Mt. Kilimanjaro and Mt. Meru hikes, white beach Zanzibar vacations, Masai cultural tours, and so much more! Tanzania Expeditions tailors its private tours to the individual traveler and wants to provide you with an exceptional African experience.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We did the Kilimanjaro climb as well as the safari with Tanzania Expeditions and we could not be happier ! The entire experience was flawless, right from corresponding with Justin to the final drop off to the airport. The T.E. team gave us amazing memories to take back home.

The climb was spectacular and Tumaini, Ezekiel and the entire team did a great job in making sure we safely made it to the top.

The safari, as well, went perfectly. Lordy was fantastic and made sure we got the most out of the entire experience. He ensured we saw everything we wanted to, including the elusive Black Rhino! He was a genius at spotting animals and birds.

We highly recommend Tanzania Expeditions to everyone!

All reviews
"these guys"
in 7 reviews
"great companion"

Reviewed 27 June 2018

An African safari was on my bucket list. Tanzania Expeditions fulfilled my expectations in all accounts. Our guide lodigud was always trying to find the big five which we did see and especially my favourite, lions. The accommodation was very good and also the food.
I would definitely recommend Tanzania Expeditions for your safari in the Serengeti.

1  Thank Celene M
Reviewed 24 June 2018

We had a fantastic time - our guide, Lordlugard, was great and spotted animals where other jeeps had driven right past. We saw all the big five, lots of elephants and a highlight was seeing three leopards. It was the trip of a lifetime. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Thank you for making my dream come true. Peter and Steve were our guides. They did a wonderful job.
This was a gift to me from my son. He always promised to take me there when he was just 6 and 7 years old. This was my birthday gift for my 60th birthday. I couldn't have asked for a better trip. Peter went out of his way to help me. We went on a hot air balloon ride. Everyone one there was wonderful. I use a cane and they made it very easy for me to go. Thank you everyone, for a dream come true.

See more reviews
Reviewed 17 June 2018

We chose Tanzania Expeditions because Justin responded to all of our inquiries within minutes. He was able to put together an affordable camping safari that met all of our needs. We spent an excellent week with guide Erick and cook Joel, who went out of their way to ensure that we had ample time at animal sightings. They were also very personable and easygoing. We would definitely book with the company again.