Open today: 08:30 - 18:00
Review Highlights
Amazing Visit to Africa - Botswana, South Africa, Zimbabwe

True Africa is an amazing travel company to book with! Rebecca and the team at True Africa put... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
564jaymec
The most True African Safari Company there is

This was the second time we have booked our African holiday with TrueAfrica Safaris. In July 2022... read more

Reviewed 18 January 2024
LianSteendijk

Recommended experiences in and around Arusha
from R 33 393,29
from R 15 643,63
from R 53 343,81
from R 53 790,04
More Info
All reviews true africa encounter mara ol pejeta our honeymoon east africa game drives his team tamarind tree kwihala camp acacia house airport waiting gorilla trek smallest details perfect itinerary attention to detail great sightings every respect
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 July 2023

Beyond expectations!! Of the several tour organisers I emailed regarding an East African trip, Troy was the first and only one to respond to my questions. From that point on he was extremely easy to communicate and work with to finalise my twenty day itinerary and keep it within my budget. Everything from the airport greeters, drivers and guides, accomodations, and internal flights went exactly as planned and I can’t fault Troy and his partner organisations in any way. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: June 2023
Reviewed 3 July 2023

We had a great experience with Troy and True Africa in organizing a safari to the Eastern Serengeti and a Kilimanjaro climb on the Lemosho Route. I had a very specific itinerary in mind when I started corresponding with Troy, and he worked to make it a reality. He was also very helpful in recommending places to stay on our transit days and arranging overland transfers to make the whole experience seamless. I am very pleased with the service provided by True Africa and the various providers they suggested for us.

Date of experience: May 2023
Reviewed 1 July 2023 via mobile

True Africa took care of all our needs. Great places to stay drivers at every airport inner park flights between the campsites. It was perfect never any tension or worry about who was going to take care of us . Two 70 year olds traveling with a 40 year old son . One best trips we ever made.

Date of experience: July 2023
1  Thank gary c
Reviewed 20 June 2023

Most amazing experience!! Troy Smith planned our trip for Rwanda, Kenya and Tanzania. He is very patient, knowledgeable and friendly. Answered all our questions and concerns. Planned an amazing, flawless trip for us. Thank you Toy and team!! Will plan another trip with you in future.

Date of experience: February 2023
1  Thank Departure50535764457
Reviewed 18 June 2023 via mobile

Words cannot explain the attention to detail and thought that True Africa put into planning our vacation. I was referred to Troy by a friend, from the moment I contacted True Africa, Troy went into full planning mode. He took time to understand the goals behind the trip (celebrating my mom’s 70th) and started recommending an itinerary. When I say the trip was fabulous I mean absolutely mind blowing. Every detail was thought of, planned and executed by Troy and his team. He took the time to answer every question I had and truly gave us the experience of a lifetime.

Date of experience: June 2023