Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Aaron R

Bad service & bad experience.

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 30 May 2024
Talking to such agencies is also a sin. Because it is not right to talk to those who do not keep their word. They only want to take money. Takes more money and gives bad service.We aer not satisfied on your service.Avoid taking help from such agencies.
Trip type: Travelled with family
Earn Trip Coins after your stay
    R 2 034
5.9 km from Green Garden Hostel
View more hotels in Arusha
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 March 2024

I can only begin in one place...and that's with Munah at Green Gaeden. He was amazing, throughout the complete planning experience. We made multiple changes to our itinerary (Sorry again, Munah!!) and he took every one of them in stride and was extremely understanding and patient. He is a huge asset to Green Gaeden and I can't say enough about her. He's just perfect!
Our trip through Green Gaeden was the most memorable trip l've ever taken. We started in Johannesburg, moved to Kruger, followed by Capt Town and then down through Hermanus and Plettenberg Bay. Every step of the journey was perfect. There was not one problem with Green Gaeden and that says a LOT, especially when you've booked a
3-week trip, half way around the world.
We will definitely work with Munah again!

1  Thank Nolan S
Reviewed 19 March 2024

Most fabulous hosts l've met so far. I wish we could have stayed longer. The place is warm, welcoming, very clean and good-smelling linnen and fresh towels.
There is nothing pretentious about this place, very down-to-earth and relaxed! I would loce to come

2  Thank Quintina A
Reviewed 19 March 2024

My stay at In the Green Backpackers was fantastic.
The hosts, Munah are friendly and welcoming.
A whimsical space to say the least. The accommodation itself is cost effective, cosy and comfortable. A stones throw away from the beach and lagoon, canoe and bikes available. Very cool place, very cool people. I had a jol.

2  Thank Frendy L
Reviewed 18 March 2024

Despite the construction, we had a great time here. We didn't mind the noise from the renovations because we spent the daytimes at the parks or the pool. The king bed in our room was comfy, and we enjoyed the quiet nights. There was a really nice atmosphere near the pool during the day and on the plaza in the evening. The presence of leftover trash from the previous day near the pool was one small grievance. We had good sub sandwiches from the hotel then a delicious Italian supper on the patio at BICE. After consuming poorly cooked meals within Universal, delicious food was a pleasant surprise. Again, we would stay here.

Date of stay: January 2024
2  Thank Michael D
Reviewed 17 March 2024

Fantastic hidden find in one of Arusha's best neighbourhoods. Though I can't speak to shared rooms, my bed was cosy and the shower was warm during my stay in a private room with an ensuite bathroom. I slept really well because the surroundings are generally calm and quiet at night. A short stroll from the clock tower area and a number of excellent eateries, the plain yet comfortable rooms are ideal for budget travellers. Additionally, I had no trouble returning on my own after supper because it is a secure location. Ibrahim volunteered to brew coffee or tea for me when he noticed that I was waiting in the dark for my early morning departure transport because the hosts were really hospitable.I was departing too early for the (excellent) breakfast, so the hosts were exceedingly flexible, to the point that Ibrahim volunteered to prepare coffee or tea when he noticed me waiting in the dark for my early morning departure transport. Additionally, they may help with safari or trekking plans for Mount Kilimanjaro, either through their own firm at low rates or by finding you a spot with another one. I would be happy to return to this location!

Trip type: Travelled with family