“Phenomenal Safari Experience”

Bush 2 Beach Safaris
Ranked #27 of 339 Outdoor Activities in Arusha
More attraction details
Owner description: In close proximity of Arusha lies Arusha National Park. Its compact size and mix of mountains, lakes, forest and savanna filled with wildlife makes for the perfect day trip. We offer a combination of game-viewing by car, on foot and canoe, transport in comfortable 4x4 vehicles and including lunch overlooking the flamingo, hippo and crocodile filled lakes...
Reviewed 28 August 2017

Annie at Bush2Beach was always quick to respond and worked professionally to go above and beyond in rectifying all of our requests (even addressing changes and overall booking within 2-3 weeks of the trip date with a great attitude). Bush2Beach excels in customer service - including communicating with family members while out of range in the Serengeti. David, our driver, was passionate, patient, and knowledgeable. He answered our one million questions and always kept the "hakuna matata" mentality throughout our trip. Phenomenal experience thanks to both David and Annie. We would recommend Bush2Beach, Annie, and David to family and friends and will seek their services again upon revisiting Tanzania. Thanks again!

Reviewed 23 July 2017

From the moment I decided to book with Bush 2 Beach I knew it was going to be amazing. The holiday was the most amazing experience of my life, planning was perfect, Bush 2 Beach arranged the entire trip via email with me and met every requirement I wanted, I would say they went above and beyond my expectations. Picked up from Killimanjaro Airport by a Bush 2 Beach guide who made us feel safe and relaxed from the first moment. Bush 2 Beach was available at any time to offer any needed support. Bush 2 Beach arranged a team from Killi Zone for the Killimajaro climb and they were the best, they made sure our hike to the summit of Killimanjaro was safe, successful and fun, the food was great and plentiful. I could not fault any part of this trip. Amazing food especially on safari, I am gluten intolerant and always ate very well. One chef even baked bread especially for me (Kiota Camp Serengeti). The same very experienced guide, Edwin, from Bush 2 Beach ensured we got to have the most amazing safari seeing incredible wildlife and learn about local culture. We stayed at a variety of amazing camps throughout the Serengeti. After a busy 17 days of hiking and safari,s Bush 2 Beach booked us into the Hodihodi in Zanzibar for some well earned R & R. I can not thank Ingrid from Bush 2 Beach enough for this amazing holiday and I will book again with Bush 2 Beach

1  Thank vickysmith3
Reviewed 19 July 2017

Annie at Bush2Beach helped us organize our week safari. We visited the Ngorongoro Crater, the Serengeti, Tarangire and Zanzibar. Annie patiently fielded my many questions and 7+ itineraries later we came up with a perfect plan. I've done reviews on the tent camps and hotels we stayed in. Each one was special and carefully chosen. Daniel our driver and guide was knowledgeable about everything-- the animals, birds, flora and history. He had great eyes for spotting wildlife and reveled in successful spottings (we saw the Big 5 on day one!) and unusual experiences. He was also a pleasure to be around. It honestly could not have been better. You are in very hands with Bush2Beach.

Reviewed 17 June 2017

Thanks to Bush2Beach we had a wonderful honeymoon in tanzania. Annie really went the extra mile for us, planned our tour individually with us, and got in contact with all the lodges and organized a lot of special honeymoon suites for us, which added to an amazing overall experience. Special thanks to Edwin, our guide, he was very friendly, funny, informative and knowledgable. We can recommend Bush2Bush to all honeymooners and everyone who wants to experience an unforgettable safari.

Reviewed 29 March 2017

My friends and I went on a four days safari and we enjoyed every minute. Our driver was well informed about nature and wild life. We learned a lot from him. He showed us the best places to see the wild live and migration. The food was always very delicious, fresh and saisonale. The camp site is a story itself, we slept like king and queens. Very unique experience, seeing the elephants and giraffes walking pass the side set or sun rise, unbelievable. Thank you very much for that life time experience.