“Mountain Man”

Discover Kilimanjaro Adventure
Ranked #7 of 14 Nature & Parks in Arusha
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Your will do climbing mountain, wildlife safaris and Zanzibar beaches.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Stairs / lift, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Baby buggy parking
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Last year we were at the Kilimanjaro with Justin and his team. It was a great time to climb the highest mountain of Africa with an amazing team and the best guide in the world.
The food and the accomodations were excellent.

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Last year we climbed the Kilimanjaro and Justin Soltary was our guide.Justin is a professional guide, who speaks very good English, caring and he knows a lot about the Kilimanjaro and his nature. He and his team have ensured that we have reached the top safely and have had an unforgettable journey!
If you want to climb the Kilimanjaro, book it through this organization

Reviewed 8 June 2018

I had the great opportunity to climb on the Kilimanjaro on Jun 18. 7 days of an amazing trek lead by Justin Soltary and his professional team.
Climbing the Kilimanjaro is a unique adventure. Special view, challenging climbing but very possible one.
I strongly recommend Justin as a leader, mostly professional and very much willing to help you "make it happen"
his team had great spirit and gave a very high service level.

Justin- You are my leader!

Reviewed 7 June 2018

I did the Lemosho route with Justin with my dad for my 30th and his 60th. Justin took incredible care of us throughout the whole trip. He was kind, knowledgable and encouraging. His patience helped me make it to the summit and fulfill a lifelong goal. He was also great to talk to along the journey. I would highly recommend trekking with him!

See more reviews
Reviewed 6 June 2018

I did the six day Kilimanjaro Machame Route for my 50th birthday. Justin was absolutely amazing and took excellent care of me. Not only is he an outstanding mountain guide but he also possesses an extensive knowledge of the surrounding flora and fauna as well as the history of Kilimanjaro . His attention to every detail made sure my time on the mountain was safe and comfortable so I could enjoy the trip of a lifetime. I look forward to my next climb and won't consider anyone other than Justin and Discover Kilimanjaro Adventure.