See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 September 2017

I am a regular traveller to Arusha mainly on tourism related business.From the list of all budget but decent hotels located near the city centre. The Africana Grand hotel is in my view the best. I used to choose between 2 other hotels until i finally discovered the Africana Grand. The Hotel is new, the rooms are modern and spacious complete with an LCD TV and comfortable beds. The hotel has reliable wifi and its location in Levolosi area ensures that its quiet at night for a good night's sleep. The staff are awesome and easy to interact with and the food served at their restaurant is nice and affordable. I look forward to my next stay there soon.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank SamWaweru
Management response:Responded 8 September 2017

Thank you for choosing Africana Grand Hotel Arusha, and we thank you also for your reviews,
We look forward to welcome you again.