See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 February 2017

Reception excellent. Food super. rooms are spacious and clean.Quiet - an excellent getaway to relax after a busy day. Easy access to arusha city center and other tourist hotels. Very clean with friendly staff.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 December 2016

Once inside the hotel, the hassle of town disappear. The rooms are spacious, and with a reasonable sized working table that allowed one to work for a while. I enjoyed the tab. The meals at the restaurant were ok. I am grateful that the chef prepared fresh ginger tea upon request.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for one night after our safari before getting our flight home. Decent clean and friendly hotel which suited us perfectly as we got ready to head home. However the food was ok only - I got the chicken and vegetable biriana without any chicken. I would stay here again as a stopover.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 October 2016

the Hotel is very clean, staff are so friendly and helpful, it is quiet and comfortable.Easy to get to town and if you want to taste local food are just around the corner.My flight was in the evening, but I was attended nicely in the lounge, I was given all support I needed to make my waiting time worth.
If you want to stay or you are in transit please check in

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 September 2016

Room's are very specious with luxuries furniture. staffs behavior very good. location wise also very convenient, just closed to the main road. If you want to move some where you can move easily. you can find "Sakina supermarket" just 500m far from the hotel and it's located right side of the hotel. beside super market you can find also restaurant with local dishes and BBQ. price wise i would say cheap.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business