Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
New Horizon Africa Safaris
Kigali, Rwanda

Great Stay at Crown Hotel

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 02 Jan 2021
Had an amazing stay at Crown Hotel.Good restaurant and awesome bedrooms. Very safe, caring and friendly staff. Whenever you need help, they are always people around to assist you or advise you if you want to go to a local bar/restaurants. Highly recommended
Date of stay: February 2020
Breakfast included
    R 2 589
7.0 km from Arusha Crown Hotel
View more hotels in Arusha
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 March 2019 via mobile

Nice hotel, good restaurant, at Arusha City - gate city to Serengeti. Very safe, heavy security. Lot of people arriving and leaving to safaris. Interesting curios shops. Rooms clean and great bed. Good option.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 March 2019

Best place to stay in Arusha while in the city center. Prices are reasonable and food very good. The staff are also cheerful and very helpful. Enjoyed my stay and will make it my only place to stay while in Arusha.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 February 2019 via mobile

First you have to know your are in the third city of Tanzania at the borders with Kenya.
So,this hotel is reasonable considering the size of the market.
You have to get a room not facing the main streets, otherwise you will not sleep. They changed my room for a quiet one and went well for the remaining night.
The price is good considering the other options.
The room is clean it without air conditioning... You can get a stand fan which serves well.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 February 2019

Stayed 6 nights while I climbed Mt Meru. Staff incredibly helpful, on arrival they went out and changed US$ to local currency and even went with me to the local market with me to get a SIM card for my phone. They could not have been more friendly and helpful. Room was great, little noisy in afternoon due to trafffic and roadwork but quiet at night. Bed comfortable and shower warm, what more do you need. Perfect location and easy access to everywhere. Highly recommend.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 28 November 2018

The service was really excellent. I contacted the hotel before about getting from the airport and to Moshi and they were super responsive with emails and helpful - with good advise and prices. Masoodi was the main person I saw who was ever so lovely and caring. The security guard too - he escorted me to a local restaurant and the bus stop. The rooms were fine although a little dated and the one pillow was a bit old. But essentially I had a good nights rest and the bathroom was fine. I'd stay here again and recommend it. Breakfast was good too. Thanks for having me. Also as a solo female traveller I'd recommend it for sure.I couldn't fully gauge location but it was right down the road from Khan's! A must try!

Date of stay: November 2018