Review Highlights
Professional, Punctual & Safe

My wife, toddler (18 months) and I used Ceylon Airport Transfers for 6 transfers in Colombo, Galle... read more

Reviewed 26 September 2018
aaspro
Brisbane, Australia
Great service with zero stress

Visiting SriLanka for the first time I decided to prebook my transfer from the airport to where we... read more

Reviewed 29 August 2018
Paul M
New Forest, United Kingdom
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Negombo
from US$4,80
More Info
All reviews english speaking driver arrivals hall professional service highly recommend this company safe driver sri lanka response luggage communication car journey colombo hotel country
Reviewed 21 March 2018

Booked the return two hour transfers from Colombo Airport to Unawatuna, having read recent reviews. As good as all said. Brilliant service, excelllent and knowledgable driver and comfortable a/c car. Added bonus, pay the driver on arrival in prearranged currency with no need to give credit card details beforehand. Highly recommend.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

We was pleasantly surprised to receive such amazing service from this airport transfer company. They were super prompt in their responses (sometimes even way into their midnight!) and when we arrived at Sri Lanka, we were met with the an incredibly warm Mr Rofas who drove safely and comfortably from the airport to our destination and gave us great company throughout the journey . Having surveyed a couple of airport transfer options, i found ceylon airport transfer’s rates to be the best in the market!
Would highly recommend this company to first timers in Sri Lanka!

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 18 February 2018

Once we got through the arrivals and picked up our luggage(be warned there are no screens to tell you which belt to go to,to pick up your luggage- ask) our driver was waiting after 30 mins pending traffic we arrived at our hotel.

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

Used this company from and to return to airport, drivers waiting for me well before agreed time, each time we had an English speaking, quite careful driver.
Checked out several companies for price and this one gave best value. Highly recommend this company for transfers in Sri Lanka

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed 24 June 2017

Had a great experience booking taxi to and from the Colombo International Airport. The response to enquiries were within minutes and the entire process was extremely seamless. Out of 3-4 quotes I received, CAT had the lowest quotes and I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the driver (Rohan), car offered.

Rohan was extremely kind and was a very safe driver. He was kind enough to explain key landmarks as we rode through the country. I would definitely recommend this company and if I am back in SL, would gladly use their services again.

Date of experience: June 2017