Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Kailasan S
Mumbai, India

Galle Fort Srilanka

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 5 weeks ago
We visited as a couple and booked a Double room.
The rooms are spacious, comfortable and have basic amenities. The Lobby is clean and perfect. The Hotel is on the Middle of Galle Fort. There has an adorable Place for meals and the food is par excellence for the Breakfast.

But the highlight of the resort was the staff! There is nothing that’s too much for them. Special meal requests, they help you with anything and everything and with a big smile.the manager was just fabulous. He kept a check on every guest, took care of our individual needs and came up with his own ( very very good ) suggestions.

Highly recoomend to couple and family. If you have small group also will reccomend this a one of Best place for stay,
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
    R 1 743
  • Trip.com
4.4 km from Ivy Lane Galle Fort
View more hotels in Galle
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

* Easy to check in and check out
* Tea/coffee facilities and water in the room
* Table to work with the laptop
* WiFi worked fine
* Big and comfortable bed
* That breakfast was optional

This is the best hotel i stayed when i went to South of Sri Lanka.

Date of stay: April 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

AMAZING staff's Great location we Stay 2 nights at the property very clean room and general areas also very clean staff always smiling face any help they are ready to help.
Amazing breakfast lot's of options . walking distance beaand shop's

I'll recommend this hotel

Date of stay: April 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 May 2024

I recently visited ivy Galle fort and had a fantastic experience! The staff were incredibly welcoming, the rooms were clean and spacious, and the amenities were excellent. The location was perfect. Overall, I highly recommend Ivy Galle fort for anyone looking for delicious foods and a memorable stay!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 May 2024

It's really sad manager of property does not know how to talk with a customer. Literally he shouted at me and my wife. I made a reservation for a triple room & double room. Me and my family arrived at the property and went in to check the rooms. We were quite disappointed the way it was setup like Normal room with attic. It was NOT evident in the pictures & not came to my notice while I made reservation. third bed is placed attic like portion of room which you need climb through the staircase. You might hit your head if you stand up on the attic. It is cute setup and would have been great for youngsters or a family with kids. However my parents elderly it's tough for them climb up inside the room. Also double room is in a separate location, not adjacent to the triple room. I asked the staff to provide adjacent rooms, they informed fully booked, no other rooms available. Since our family wanted stay together in adjacent rooms, we decided that this is not suitable for us.

So I cancelled the reservation and started to look for any other hotels available near by. I also informed the front office staff, we can't take the room. Politely asked them to cancel it. Front office staff informed me, they can't refund, need to talk with the manager. Since we need to find another place we said we will come back again in few minutes to discuss with the manager shiwanka about cancellation & refund.

When we spoke with the manager, he straight away started to shout at me & accused me that I never visited the place and cancelling without coming. I tried to explain what happened. But he wasn't in the mood to listen was shouting at me. Phone was on speaker and my partner tried to speak, however he was not willing to talk. Really bad experience. Not refunding the advance payment is one thing, how to handle a situation is entirely another thing to learn & train especially in the hospitality industry. Refund is something we could have discussed and come to an fair agreement as we cancelled after looking at the property. If they get another booking for the same rooms (front office staff informed me all rooms occupied, I specifically asked give us 2 rooms next to each other I can pay more if needed), they could have refunded us. Or they could have politely told it's their refund policy that they can't refund anything. Lost my money & had terrible experience! I do not recommend this place.

Disappointing experience! Have a nice day.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank S T
Reviewed 17 May 2024

We stayed in this hotel on 9th May 2024. We wanted to stay few more days but left after one night as the place was not good. No safety box and fridge in the room, room was very small, they keep shower gel and shampoo bottles outside of the bathroom, when you having a shower you have to go outside and grab shampoo bottle. I dropped 250 ml shampoo bottle and they charge me Rs. 500 for that and no receipt was given. People are singing and playing whole night and it was very noisy no sleep at all. I don't recommend this hotel even for an enemy. Stay away from this crappy hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple