Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Christophe G
Paris, France

Loved the colonial style

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 23 Jan 2024
An authentic hotel left in its original state.
Lots of charm for this establishment located 10 minutes by tuk tuk from Fort Galle.
We really enjoyed this Sinhalese night in the heart of its flora and fauna. It can be a trying night, with animal cries, morning prayers and wedding set-ups at 6 a.m., but it has a unique charm. I loved the colonial style of the place, as if An authentic hotel left in its original state.
Date of stay: January 2024
Go to your Happy Price
    R 588
4.8 km from Tamarind Hill by Asia Leisure
View more hotels in Galle
All reviews admiral suite sri lanka colonial style galle fort tuk tuk beautiful hotel boutique hotel rooms are huge modern amenities antique furniture swimming pool lovely pool relaxing stay curry peacocks courtyard jungle
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 September 2023 via mobile

I visted this heaven with my family members for a small family get together. Their service was superb and the food was really good. I have worked with this lovely staff for about two years and after a long time I have visited there. But still their hospitality service is in a high level as those days.
I really feel like that I have entered to my second home. Special thank for Mr.Sanjaya, F & B team, Sakuna, Edirisingha and Lahiru for giving us a great experience .

All the very best for this amazing place!!!

Date of stay: September 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 April 2023 via mobile

The suite was quite spacious and was well kept with some of the historical artefacts. The rooms were well maintained, and the staff were quite attentive and well mannered. The property overall chooses to maintain its historic look. The ala-carte meals were well prepared and quite tasty. A location worth visiting in Galle if you're looking for something different' in a stay.

Room tip: Property has a pool, ample parking, WiFi, and in room dining is available.
Date of stay: October 2022
Reviewed 25 March 2023 via mobile

This is our second stay at this hotel. Friendly and supportive staff. Rustic style hotel with specious rooms and bathrooms. Good continental breakfast . However , we could not get alcohol beverages due to lack of license. But we were able to purchase and bring it in.
Good place to unwind and relax.

Room tip: 10 minutes ride to Galle Fort .
Date of stay: March 2023
Reviewed 16 March 2023

This is most probably the worst hotel my wife and I have stayed, in I was going to say in Asia but frankly I think anywhere.
The food was awful I had a fish dish that was barely warm and cooked in well used fat it was inedible my wife had a curry that was marginally better which she did manage to eat. Breakfast the first morning was a buffet and not particularly pleasant, the next day we were allowed to choose breakfast from the menu which wasn’t much better the pastry basket consisted of three pieces of sliced bread!
In our bedroom the fridge didn’t work nor did the plug for our hand basin ( both subsequently repaired). To add insult to injury they asked me to pay for my dinner ( I didn’t)
Also they do not have an alcohol license

Date of stay: February 2023
Reviewed 1 February 2023

We had a lovely 3 night stay here. The staff (especially Umesh, Naveen, Sanjaya and sangeeth) were so polite and friendly. Couldn’t recommend enough. Amazing value for money. The bedrooms were very clean and the hotel itself is very beautiful.

Date of stay: February 2023