“Halal indian restaurant ”

Punjab Indian Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 35 782 Restaurants in Busan
Cuisines: Indian, Middle Eastern, Pakistani, Egyptian
Description: Vibrant decor and service is great,wonderful place,punjab will provide you with some great food also HALAL food and service at a reasonable price prices are low then other indian restaurant in busan we have free car parking
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Beautiful place and the food is very tasty. We tested onion pakura, naan, lamb curry and lucy . Environment is also good and the staff is also very friendly.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Today i visit the place . It is good . Me and one of my friend went there for her birthday treat . The space is quite big . We ordered fried rice , naan , 3 curry ,lucchi . Every food was so tasty and their service is also good and the best thing is the restaurant is very near to HAEUNDAE Beach . From the restaurant one can see the beach also and feel the gentle breeze of the beach . InshahAllah i will go there again .

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Good one for asian continental food . I visited haeundae beach in last day and tried their food . It was good and the price was preety reasonable . I tried biriani ( chicken ) and one curry ( chicken curry ) . The amount of rice in the biriani in enough for one person and the the quantity of chicken is good . The owner is so concerned about customer. After serving food he came to me and asked the food quality . It impressed me . Overall i loved their food and service also.

1  Thank Bayezeed Ahmod S
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Good one i have ever visited in korea . I found the home taste from their food . I tested tandoori tikka , chicken kurma , plain basmoti rice and their special indian masala tea . The tikka was awesome and kurma was as i excepeted from an indian restaurant . Overall, i was satisfied with their service and food . Their interior design is really awesome .

1  Thank Ashiq A
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

today I visited there with my korean friends. she wants to try indian food and after searching on internet I found the place. I saw many good review then decided to go there. there is a beautiful atmosphere inside the restaurant. we ordered two curries ( mutton masala curry and chicken vindalo) , butter nan, mango luccy. the two curries was very good(9 out of 10) and nan was so soft(9.5 out of 10) luccy was average (8out of 10). lastly we tried sisha ( arabic smoke) for the first time in my life. it was a great experience . the staffs are also very gentle and professional (10 out of 10) . every single price I forgot but according to me its reasonable (9 out of 10) . lastly i feel its a good place to eat and passing time with melodious indian song.
#happyfooding
#happyme :)

note: all ratings is my personal opinion. it may vary.

1  Thank Sumon A