“5* for WINGS!”

Add it.
Graney's Bar & Grill
Ranked #209 of 701 Restaurants in Albany
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Note this review is just for their WINGS, not for any of their other food. Heads up that they don't let you split flavors for a regular order. You can add other flavors (e.g., ranch, Parmesan, etc.) to the base sauce, if you'd like, for $.65 per flavor. The wings were meaty & delicious. I was told that Tiny, the cook, makes the sauces for the wings. It did not taste like just a hot sauce from a bottle. The wings came with carrots & celery sticks, blue cheese dressing, & extra bowls for the bones. My waitress, Kristen, was super friendly & eager to please. She brought me a small side of a different flavoring for me to try (even though I didn't request it) & also gave me a couple towelettes after my lunch. Heads up that Graney's Bar & Grill is nothing to look at inside. It just looks like a tavern - half a bar area & half a dining area with worn wooden tables, chairs, & benches. Loud rock music was playing in the background, & there were multiple TVs on the walls. While there is a parking lot behind the building, it's shared with multiple businesses on New Scotland Ave. I had no problem parking. If the lot's full though, you should be able to find street parking on a side street. I may use this as a take-out place to pick up wings, as opposed to a sit-down restaurant...

Reviewed 4 February 2018

Went to Graney's with a group of friends from work. Nice place, great for sports and pub food. Lot's of foods on the menu. Good for kids as well as adults.

Reviewed 1 February 2018

We went to dinner on a Friday night around 8pm. The place was mostly empty. We sat ourselves, most of the tables needed a good wipe down and the floors weren't much better. Our waitress was sweet, but none of us could talk over the very loud music. My buffalo chicken salad was good, but French Onion soup was pure salt, the burger was raw, the chili had a piece of plastic in it....you get the idea. It is a college bar that was gearing up for the night of a bunch of twenty somethings to drink and dance the night away. And good for them, but don't go here for a good meal.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

Thank you for bringing back the duck bacon pizza! While the pies are not cheap ($18-23) the crust is perhaps the best I've ever had. Add to that carefully selected cheeses, and flavor pairings that make every bite a joy. The duck bacon pizza combines onion, garlic and smoky bacon flavors, with fresh zucchini and cheese toppings. Note to chefs - a bit more toppings for the price would up the value proposition (even if it's the zucchini which is not expensive). Nevertheless, one of the most delectable pizzas you'll ever try. Keep it on the menu GP!

Reviewed 3 November 2016

All the food is great but the wings are outstanding and worth the drive I take just to get them for any gathering!! Tailgating in Troy tonight for Shaker vs. Troy Super Bowl but heading to Graney's to get the wings:) I was told the are also on Grub Hub now.

Been to Graney's Bar & Grill? Share your experiences!