“Nothing like stepping back in time”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #448 of 701 Restaurants in Albany
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We haven't been to an IHOP in like forever!!!!! Just felt like stopping by for familiar dishes. We both had the senior special breakfast. One of everything ranging from sausage to ham, hash browns, one egg & of course one pancake. Sounds like a lot but it really isn't & you come away full but not stuffed. Was looking at the new burger menu & I think they are on to something. Four young men sitting in a booth near us ordered them & they looked really good. Not your wafer thin burger either but meaty & a good size. My only negative was the service which was a bit slow, not due to the servers but rather the kitchen. Think they could use an additional cook.

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

I Hop is always a great place for breakfast. The French toast with strawberries and bananas never disappoints. Friend had the steak tips and eggs and those were excellent as well. The service was fabulous, the waitress was on top of her game and did not miss a beat, she always had a smile on her face and had a wonderful personality. Highly recommend this I Hop if you are ever in the area.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

Haven't been there in forty years. Pancakes and coffee still good. Many new items since 1975 ,not just a pancake house any more. Food and service were both good and the place was packed on a sat. morning. The only con I have is that it's pretty expensive for breakfast. Ninety six bucks for three adults and one child before tip.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

The food tasted like any other IHOP, but the place is a bit filthy. Our table had sticky syrup spills all over it. You could see streaks running down the seats. Not as clean as all the other IHOP's I have been to.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

i LOVE IHOP because we can stop, order and get a fantastic meal that is a reasonable price and its always good. Most of all its quick and we can get back to our shopping. I love their pancakes!!

Been to IHOP? Share your experiences!