“Well Below Average”

Ranked #147 of 701 Restaurants in Albany
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Went for dinner with a friend. Place was pretty empty except for some people at the bar. I can see why. Wood floors were buckled in one area and you could easily fall. Dead bugs in the window. Waitress was good but food was not. Ordered a crab dip. Came out watery like a soup. I had a cheesesteak wrap. Very average at best. Definitely not worth the money.

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

This place was close to the hotel and a nice place for drinks. I hear karaoke is a blast! Drinks are good, nice selection of cider which I like.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

I had a blast at JT Maxies when I decided to check out karoke during my visit to Albany. The staff were very friendly, the patrons were a hoot, and the karaoke DJ did a great job. Will definitely visit again on my next trip to NY.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

Wall to wall football on projection screen and flat-screens. Get football "rowdy"......Not obnoxious, just fans of their teams rooting them on! Friendly and professional staff. Great selection of beers on tap, and full service bar. Bar food available, as well as a full lunch and dinner. Food is better than most!!!!

Reviewed 5 December 2017

While staying a nearby hotel, we walked to this restaurant twice to eat. One meal was around 1:30 PM on a Friday, the other was around 6 PM on a Wednesday evening. The restaurant was not overly busy at those times. The building is a bit small; it is also dark inside. Table service was prompt and friendly. We had cocktails before the dinner; they were fine. We enjoyed our food (average quality and portion size), especially the french fries.