“What a perfect location!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
German first
Any
Beth W
“What a perfect location!”
Reviewed 1 October 2017 for a stay in July 2017

I am from America and I loved my stay at Anat's place. She is a warm hostess and provided a very charming room for me and my son. She also drove me to the bus station upon my departure to save me the walk. (However, it isn't too bad of a walk from the station.)

This is a wonderful location. There is a long stairwell from Anat's place down down down... leading to the Sea of Galilee. At the bottom of the stairs, turn left and you have the Pagoda restaurant that sits over the water (highly recommended). Turn right and you are close to the public beach and also the promenade.

The room was very nice. The AC worked great. Beds were comfortable. There was a refrigerator that came in handy for my left-overs.

The place is full of history. The ruins next door made my imagination come alive. I enjoyed staring at the birds that roosted in the ruins and wondered what life was like in the fortress of that day.

Tiberias is a special place. Friendly people, great food, and the Sea of Galilee is great. I will come back to Anat's place when I am able to make the trip again.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
delinda22...
Ennis, Texas
“Quiet and Quaint Perfect Location!”
Reviewed 18 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

We stayed three lovely nights at the Villa Alliance.
It was clean and quiet and in walking distance to the Sea of Galilee and restaurants and sites.
Anat and her husband were delightful hosts.
They found out we we're newlyweds and blessed us with homemade sweets and a fruit basket.
I think it's a wonderful place to stay.

Elaine O
“Great location but”
Reviewed 5 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

The hotel's location makes it worth it but I wish I knew a few things before. The hotel was built on the first floor of an ancient house. The building behind it and across the street are abandoned. The dumpster situation someone mentioned was still there when we stayed and one morning there were clothes thrown everywhere including the hotel's railing. You get Sea of Galilee views and easy access to downtown, free parking and if you have a car visiting the Galilee is easy from here. We stayed 3 nights and never got a change of towels which was upsetting. The kitchen has no utensils and, I didn't know this but wish I did, but you can ask for a hot plate which can be helpful on shabbat. It felt a little isolated at night and there is no front desk. Our shower was green with build up and the walls were peeling in some places, but having stayed at budget hotels on the beach before, I wasn't surprised by that. I will never forget sitting with a glass of wine on the balcony watching the day turn into night and that made the stay worth it.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Centrally located with beautiful views and friendly service.”
Reviewed 3 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

Less than 5 minutes walk from Central Tiberius which was very convenient, in a beautiful peaceful setting, and walkway that led down to the Sea of Galilee. The room was a hotel room with standard facilities of kettle for tea and coffee, and fridge. Anat who manages the villa was very hospitable, finding us as we arrived quite late, added an extra bed for our second child, gave us tips on what to see in the area, and even Hanukkah cookies. Good if you can get an Israel mobile phone sim card while there, so you can easily be in contact with her on your arrival day, or give her your international roaming number so you can be in contact by text message.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
pezao
Florianopolis, SC
“The room 3 is a perfect place for weddengins”
Reviewed 23 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

The room 3 is a perfect place for nuptials.
Suddenly i arrived in a place that was not so clean on the common area, but had a charm indescribable por fora.
I didn't found anyone on the reception, but i was informed that i had to call for the phoe number on the sign.
I called and i didnt wait much until she arrives.
She is a lovely person and was so helpfull with us.
I have no words to explain how the room is beauty and i could brushing teeth Enjoying the view of the sea of galilee.
Inside the room was so clean and i received a gift, a wine for my weddings.
i rented a car and this place was so usefull because they have a free parking.
That's the best place i been in 10 days Israel.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing