“What a view!”
other travellers have booked this property
Master bedroom wth two big American beds - very comfy!!!!
Master bedroom with view to ktchenette. Kitchenette with fridge, micro, kettle, electric burner and toaster!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Master bedroom wth two big American beds - very comfy!!!!
Master bedroom with view to ktchenette.
Kitchenette with fridge, micro, kettle, electric burner and toaster!
Small living area (same room as kitchenette)
Plasma with cable tv
Bathroom with jacuzzi
Jacuzzi - big enough for two!
View from the loft.
The loft , 6 matresses, air conditioner.
Great place for the kids to have a pajama party!
A western styled porch with a breath taking view!
View of the guest house from a far! Get that view!!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Hebrew first
Any
dgy970
Boston, Massachusetts
“Problem with owner absenteeism and disturbance by pets”
Reviewed 27 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

I stayed for 2 nights at this property in July with my husband and 4 children (Aged 8-10) for vacation and as a base to explore the north. The children slept upstairs in the loft area and fit comfortably. We were snug but comfortable in the apartment; there were 6 chairs available to us and the dining room table had 2 leaves so that we could all sit around the table. The couch could hold only 3 at a time, but that was OK. The view was beautiful.
People should be aware that there are two sets of stairs (one leading down to the house and one leading up to the apartment). The kitchen was adequate for us for the 2 nights but is very basic and only equipped with a fridge, microwave, and plastic utensils and no counterspace (as others have mentioned).
This house comes with at least 2 dogs and a cat (that we were aware of.) The dogs are very loud and during our stay tended to wander through the property. At least 1 dog was apparently mistakenly left out at night during both our nights and barked excessively in the middle of the night waking me, my husband, and one of my children BOTH nights. The second night I was extremely uncomfortable about calling the owner, but after being up from midnight - 1am by this excessively barking dog right outside our complex, I finally called the owner in frustration about being kept up by the barking dog, to find out that the owner wasn't even there (wasn't there either on the previous night either) and was going to return in 20 minutes or so, at which point they could try and take care of the dog.
Furthermore, on at least 1 occasion we arrived back from our travels in the evening to be met by the 2 very loud barking dogs at the entrance to the stairway preventing us from going down. We had to go away and wait a few minutes for them to clear.
During our 2 days/2 nights I never once met the owner including checking or checkout time even though I made all the arrangements with her. My husband met her briefly on his way out the first morning (though he had no idea that she was the owner at that time.)
Due to the disturbance by the owner's pets and the owner not being around (and hence unaware even) to deal with the problem, we had 2 nights of very poor sleep that prevented us from enjoying our vacation to the fullest. It was certainly not the experience we expected and would look for a different place next time.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view was beautiful
Liked least: Owner not being around to be aware of, or deal with their pets who kept us out with excessive barking for over an hour at night (until we called at 1am to complain)
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
27 Jul 2015
In the 7 years that we have been running a zimmer, we never had a disappointed guest. I feel terrible that your experience by us was anything less than perfect. When I met your husband in the morning, I asked him How everything was. He said that everything was fine. I then asked him if you needed anything and he said no. Had I been aware of your suffering I would have taken extreme measures to make sure you had a quiet second nite! But alas, not knowing that anything was amiss, we did go to Haifa and much to my dismay, my 86 year old aunt let the dogs out in the evening! Yet again if you had called me when they started barking, I would have found a way to get them in the house and you could have slept royally, but instead you just became angrier and more upset as the barking continued.
What you forgot to mention in your review was how apologetic I was, how sincerely awful I felt and how I offered to refund ALL or some of your money. You told me that you would like to pay for one nite as everything was really ok till the second nite.
As for the absenteeism, check in is at 12:00, you came after 4:00.
Checkout - you left without a word.
I was available at all times for you, you just had to let me know that you were having trouble, I would have done anything and everything to make you happy and satisfied as I do with all my guests.
I hope you had a safe flight home! As promised I will refund your money as soon as I get information from you that will enable me to do that.
Caroline...
Oakland, California
“What a view!”
Reviewed 23 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

The apartment was lovely. There are incredible views out the bedroom windows and from the balcony also has the most incredible views. The last picture of the set really is the view, but that was taken on a hazy day. On a clear day, you can see even further, to the Golan Heights and Mt. Hermon!

The apartment was lovely, and as pictured. Very clean. The bed was comfy.

The kitchen is minimal: A big fridge with freezer, a hot water dispenser, a microwave, cups and wine glasses, plastic silverware and plates and bowls, a hot plate (but no pots or pans). Good for reheating leftovers or for breakfast, but not for cooking. (There also are no cutting boards.)

The location is great. It's high up the hill in Rosh Pina, which is how you get such good views. This means it's near the old town. Rosh Pina is very central to lots of interesting stuff, and you can easily see Tzfat, the Kinneret/Sea of Galilee, the Golan Heights, and the upper Galilee region from here. It's a good base. Even Nazareth is not too far a drive.

You definitely need a car to see much staying here. There's lots of free parking near the apartment.
Note there are two flights of stairs to the apartment, both down and up to get there, so it's not for those for whom stairs are difficult.

Shari was kind, and helpful, and spoke perfect English. She gave us advice on where to pick up food for shabbat, and on a nice spot to walk along the Jordan river, and other things worth seeing in the area.

It was a great place to stay!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The view and the host
Liked least: The kitchen could have used a sharp knife and a cutting board for making salad, at least.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Steve T
“Fantastic Lodgings, Wonderful Owners”
Reviewed 7 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

The guest house, which is in a pleasant neighborhood and has a beautiful view of the Golan Heights, was clean, quiet, and well appointed. Our two sons, 7 and 9, enjoyed the yard and the jacuzzi was neat. And the owners -- warm, attentive, and responsive -- were an absolute pleasure. Also, Rosh Pinna is a cool town that unfolds on a hillside with a small charming old town. We would so stay here again!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Families with young children
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Debby B
Rockville, MD
“Lovely apartment with a fantastic view”
Reviewed 29 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015

Really enjoyed our time in this large, comfortable apartment. It features a comfortable master bedroom, a loft with room for two additional people, and a good sized living room and kitchen. The kitchen has a fridge and microwave, electric kettle, and paper/plastic dishes and cutlery. The apartment has heating and air conditioning, and the bathroom features a Jacuzzi. The view from the porch is spectacular. Shari and her husband are lovely hosts who are happy to answer questions, and they even gave us oranges, grapefruits, and lemons from their garden. The location is convenient for exploring various parts of the Galilee and Golan--everything we wanted to see was within an hour's drive.

cochav yair
Reviewed 6 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing