See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 June 2018

My husband, son and I stayed here over Memorial Day Weekend on a quick late notice trip. It was ok. If you needed a quick place to get away with not many amenities, it would be ok. There was a pond for fishing and wifi. The pool still isn't completed, the swing areas needed to be weeded, which I did myself while my son was playing and the playset while my son had fun, once a few other kids got swinging on it, moved way too much for our comfort and had our son get down. We did have an incident that left a very bad impression. A seasonal camper was playing their music exceptionally loud at 9pm (I could hear it when I was putting my son to sleep and we couldn't even hear our music from our own awning). While I realize it was not quiet hours yet, it was still inappropriately loud. When we called we were given some grief before being told someone would fix it. Someone came to our site and asked what the problem was, saying it was just a phone playing music and that it wasn't quiet hours yet. I explained I was well aware but considering they were over 100 yards away from us it was not an enjoyable experience for us at that moment. He went back and the music quieted down for 5-10 minutes and went back to blaring. Had this incident not happened we would have definitely stayed again because it wasn't horrible and was a nice spot to camp, but the interaction with the person we spoke to on the phone and the man who came to our campsite didn't leave me feeling that they really cared about their campers.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank csquared04
Reviewed 13 October 2017

We had probably the best site at the campground. Very roomy - room enough for the camper plus my husbands truck & for us to hang out outside by the fire pit. Our site was nice and quiet and even had room for my husband to set up his hammock. Next time we come will be requesting this site again. The bathrooms and showers were very nice, looked almost brand new. It looks as though the new owners are trying to clean the place up a bit from the previous owners. It does have a pool however it did look drained and under construction. Hopefully by the spring/summer they will have it up and running again. The playground looked really nice too. Oh and they offered FREE pancake breakfast the Sunday we were there. We did not attend but plan to our next stay. Ralph the owner is very friendly and was BEYOND helpful to us during our stay. He went above & beyond to help us with a problem we had encountered during our stay. This stay wasn't what we had intended it to be (didn't get much site seeing done) so we will definitely be back the next time we go to the Catskills!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank chels802
Reviewed 13 September 2017

This was very relaxing. Visited over labor day weekend and weather was terrible. But staff and owner were really helpful and nice. We were able to have hotpot inside the cafeteria. Breakfast was free~~~

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 September 2017

So-Hi is a very nice, rustic, dog friendly campground. We had a fairly large spot. Tons of things to do outside of the campground. At the campground, they had an ice cream social, potluck BBQ, Bingo and karaoke each of the nights we stayed. The owner and staff were all very friendly. It could use some TLC.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 August 2017

This is my second year heading to Sohi for a great motorcycle ride out of NYC to camp. Good prices, good sites (especially for hammocking) The people running it couldn't be nicer! Close to a good grocery store and plenty of activities at the site and in the area. The wifi even worked at our tent site. Will be back again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends