See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 September 2017

This was very relaxing. Visited over labor day weekend and weather was terrible. But staff and owner were really helpful and nice. We were able to have hotpot inside the cafeteria. Breakfast was free~~~

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 September 2017

So-Hi is a very nice, rustic, dog friendly campground. We had a fairly large spot. Tons of things to do outside of the campground. At the campground, they had an ice cream social, potluck BBQ, Bingo and karaoke each of the nights we stayed. The owner and staff were all very friendly. It could use some TLC.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 August 2017

This is my second year heading to Sohi for a great motorcycle ride out of NYC to camp. Good prices, good sites (especially for hammocking) The people running it couldn't be nicer! Close to a good grocery store and plenty of activities at the site and in the area. The wifi even worked at our tent site. Will be back again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed last weekend with a group of friends. It was a great experience overall. The bathrooms are super nice and clean. Showers very nice as well. I loved the fact that we had wifi all the way on the tent site and very strong!.

The sites are very comfortable, big and they give you the option of getting a secluded site if you prefer, which was perfect for us cause we wanted our privacy.

We wanted the pancakes breakfast and that day they didn't have them, is very nice that they offer that. On their website they don't say is every Sunday but I would recommend asking before you go to make sure.

Great experience, I definetly recommend people to go to this campground

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were looking to go camping with our 4 year old and 12 year old. We have a trailer camper and like to go and try campsites no more than an hour from home when we go for weekend. We saw this campground online and read reviews and saw pictures. The reviews said how nice and new owners have done a good job fixing it up. The website said it had pool, game room, rec room and pancake breakfast. Well....when we pulled up and saw the pool that had a tarp over it and the pool shed looked like it was about to fall down, i wished we paid the extra money and went to our KOA in Plattikill.
But we went in and checked in anyway.. the guy behind the desk gave me our site number and we went to find it. He told us past the bathroom after the 5th wheelers. We drove around and couldnt find it so my husband went back in and he seemed annoyed and told us to "take any if them". "Maybe the sign fell down". So we went around again and took a site. I realized the "bathroom" he referred to was the shed... which actually was very clean and maintained. One good feature of this place. The site was decent. Very unlevel ground, watch tree trunks when backing up. There was eclectic and water (i dont need sewer for my RV) the 5th wheeler next us had sewer so i am assuming it works fine. The website advertised cable, but when i asked, the man said NO and made jokes about how I am camping and why do I need cable.. maybe so.. but thats none of he's business and if you dont have it.. dont advertise it.
The playground for kids was very run down. NO POOL. The grounds needed to be maintained. They advertised paddle boats, but only one worked and i was not going to allow my kids in it, didnt seem safe. We went to check out rec room... closed and locked. Game room.. closed and locked. The mini golf looked like something out if a horror movie.. run down and cracked concrete... sad. Pancake breakfast.... that didn't happen.
I guess they dont believe in quite time hours either. 1st night we had to listen to techno music bumping till after 1am from group of tenters in back. That was annoying.
We pulled reviews next day and saw 3 new reviews that posted after we booked... all bad. Wish we saw that before. I guess you get what you pay for. Not staying here again. Of course if you want to camp cheap and get drunk.. this is place.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family