Lowest prices for your stay
US$40
US$35
PricelineUS$40
Booking.comUS$40
Prestigia.comUS$68
All reviews significant improvement entrance gate suite room platinum member direct sunlight swimming pool staff named accor group felt like home the security guard nice hotel main lobby new building front office nice ambience stayed for nights the check in process
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 October 2021

I'm always indulged with the Hospitality from Pre Stay until Check Out
Love their treatments to me, then even greet me by my name whenever I cross the Lobby Floor at any time, fells like home for me.
The New Executive Suite concept really nice for Business Travelling
Food also Great for Dine In at the dining area, although I have to admit for food quality by Room Service slightly underrated due to Service Speed. but it's ok, I'll order snacks and drink next time for Room Service.

Date of stay: October 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
David Kalalo, General Manager at Novotel Samator Surabaya Timur, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2021

Dear Culture04127589723,

Thank you for having selected Novotel Samator Surabaya Timur as your preferred visit in our hotel.
We are delighted to read that you had an excellent stay and enjoyed your visit at our hotel.
It is always encouraging to learn that guests are satisfied with our service as it is what we strive for every day.

I will share your wonderful feedback to our team member.

Thank you for your kind feedback, and we hope to see you again soon for another magnifique journey with us.

Reviewed 11 October 2021 via mobile

This is our second stay at Novotel Samator Surabaya.
The Hotel is relatively new building and good Vibes.

All of our children have great time swimming and our family reunion was very impresive.

Thanks to All of the staff at Novotel Team especially Mr Hendry as the Manager.

Keep up the Good Work and Hospitality.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
David Kalalo, General Manager at Novotel Samator Surabaya Timur, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2021

Dear 628firmank,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Samator Surabaya Timur.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team especially Mr. Hendri. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

David C. Kalalo

Reviewed 27 September 2021 via mobile

Excellent Hotel for the rate we've paid. Room upgraded #1702. Nice view of East Surabaya city. Our room leaked Infront of front closet. Found its from the bathroom above our room. Breakfast was the highlight they have a rotation signature of Surabaya's local culinary such as Soto Cak Man? Nasi Campur, Bu Rudy etc.. however hot food on their buffet was mostly cold, such as Soto, Nasi Goreng that's not a good temperature .

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
David Kalalo, General Manager at Novotel Samator Surabaya Timur, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2021

"Dear BigBro8888,

Warmest greetings from Novotel Samator Surabaya Timur

Thank you for staying with us and taking your time to write on your feedback.

After we do crosscheck with our team related, On behalf of our management, I convey our sincerest apology for any inconvenience you had experienced during your previous stay with us. Regarding leaked from jetsprayer on your room 1702.

We are expecting to have another chance to give you a better experience in the future. For any further assistance needed please feel free to reach my operational manager via email : om@novotel-samator-surabayatimur.com (Hendri).
Thank you for your kind attention.

David C. Kalalo
General Manager"

Reviewed 27 September 2021 via mobile

M Choir served with heart and know our needs.. helpful and friendly. Good services and super helpful.
Love this guy
Very kind and friendly start from we having breakfast until done.
Know our needs and provide it all very well. I see he did it to all of customer at breakfast

Trip type: Travelled with family
David Kalalo, General Manager at Novotel Samator Surabaya Timur, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2021

Dear 285tripled,

I will share your wonderful feedback to our team member, specially to Mr. Choir.

Reviewed 27 September 2021 via mobile

Good services and super helpful.
Love this guy
Very kind and friendly start from we having breakfast until done.

Dear nasikarit,