All reviews swimming pool rooftop bar the executive lounge tallest building great hotel local culture sky lounge city view best hotel in town shower room kids club business trip central java star hotel rooms are spacious traditional food pleasant stay
Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

Our second stay at this lovely hotel, a bit longer this time, fortunately! Our first trip was back in Dec 2015, they had just opened. Great then despite a few teething problems, understandable. This time around, wow! They've kept the place in great condition, somewhat of a minor miracle where hotels in Indonesia are concerned (maintenance isn't most hotels strong suit). Alila is definitely the exception. We got a room on the 25th floor, always a rush going up or down the elevator. Rooms are kept impeccably clean; they even organised our toiletries so neatly. The entire staff were so friendly and helpful, from the guys who picked us up at the airport, to the gym instructors who showed us how to use the gym equipment correctly (thanks mas Bagus and mas Asrof). Breakfast time was always a treat. Mbak Aprillia always made sure we got our 'fave' spot and mas Supriyadi never failed to bring my son his plate of freshly cut pineapple. We even got a pleasant visit from mas Sugeng (marketing guy) during brekkie who recommended this hotel to my sister. I don't think I can stay anywhere else when I'm in Solo. Looking forward to staying here again in the near future.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Alila_Solo, General Manager at Alila Solo, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2017

Dear Bu Farida D

Warm greetings from Alila Solo!

First of all, Thank you for staying with us 2nd time around.

I am particularly overjoyed by reading the great details of your stay including the major improvement since your previous stay in Dec. 2015. Credit to the entire team of Alila Solo and all the staff names that took care of your stay, this is exactly what we do day in day out for all of our guests.

Thank you once again for acknowledging the finer details of all aspects of your most recent stay. Likewise we very much look forward to see you back

Cheers

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

Perfect .... I could not think of anymore words for this hotel.

Staff were all great, check in was smooth, room were cozy, my king bed was very big, bed and pillows were comfortable. Loving it to the max. I could stay all day just lying down in the bed, with tv on with coffee and enjoy my me time ... oh well dream on ... lol

Breakfast also have a great selections a mixture of local and international foods were avalaible.

There are pool and kids pool; what also great was the kids pool is big too and the kids club is nearby. Thus kids could also enjoy the facilities.

Very very good impressions I had for Alila Solo .. loving it very much.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Alila_Solo, General Manager at Alila Solo, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2017

Dear Fitria A

Great evening from the leading hotel in Solo, Alila Solo!

It is so wonderful to read your rave reviews of our hotel, tribute to all of our Team Members that have worked tirelessly to ensure all stay is a memorable one. Thank You for taking the time to write in great details of your stay.

Likewise, we could not highly recommend more for you to visit us again on your next Solo's trip. If I may suggest, do try our Executive Floors in the future, for an automatic access to our top floor / level 30's Sky Lounge, daily 6-7pm wine-beer hour, breakfast with a view (of the 3 mountains: Merapi, Merbabu, Lawu) from up there; not to mention automatic access to our level 6's Vitality Pool, Steam & Sauna Rooms.

Thank you once again. See you back soon hopefully in the not so distant future

Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

Definitely love the spa for the the nice & relaxing ambience and certainly for the massage itself.

Selection of food and taste for breakfast menu are another reason for me to like this hotel which open 1.5 year ago. Cited some menu being served: aneka bubur, fresh fruits and juices, salad, chicken porridge, kamu etc.

Overall satisfied.

#Tania 2017

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Alila_Solo, General Manager at Alila Solo, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2017

Dear TaniaKansil

Great afternoon from Alila Solo!

Thank you for staying with us, first of all.

It's wonderful to read the rave reviews on your most recent visit in particular our Spa Alila and EPICE Breakfast. Your kind words certainly encourage us to do more for our guests.

Indeed, our Spa Alila is a big component of our Guests Experience and it comes with hot and cold pool, steam and sauna for after-treatment. Spa Alila also stocks plenty of our own natural products Alila Living. Do drop by and try some of these products.

Once again, on behalf of the Team, Thank you. We look forward to seeing you next time in Solo

Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

Booked through Traveloka, I stay one night for a deluxe room. Room was spacious enough. All staffs are friendly. Breakfast are complete and tasty. The best pool in town i think. Really enjoy the night. Location is also quite ok near with the mall in front and attach with some restaurant. Thank you Alila Solo keep up a good work Team..

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Alila_Solo, General Manager at Alila Solo, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2017

Dear Sandi A

Greetings from the "The Best Hotel in Town", Alila Solo

On behalf of all Alila Solo team members, I would like to Thank You for the acknowledgement and appreciation of all our efforts ensuring every guests has a great experience.

You are absolutely right in ticking all the boxes that Alila Solo has to offer, spacious room, friendly staff, complete breakfast, best pool and central location. May I suggest perhaps try our Executive Room (or Suites) for an automatic access to Level 30's Sky Lounge for many more benefits, such as breakfast with a view, daily wine-beer-hour 6-7pm, access to (Level 6) Vitality Pool, Steam & Sauna etc

Do let me know when you are planning for the next Solo's trip

Cheers

Reviewed 24 March 2017

I just wanna say Alila Solo is "PERFECT".
I Love wayang pattern at the lobby its very unique. Your staff are very friendly and helpful, fast respond when check in and check out, the rooms are big, very comfortable and lux. for the pool is unique design, big and clean, there's a gym beside pool area. for breakfast there is so much choice of food and the taste is good.I really enjoy stay at your hotel and I'm sure i'll be back to Alila Solo hotel again. Thank you

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Alila_Solo, General Manager at Alila Solo, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2017

Dear Adam A

Warm greetings from 'The Best Hotel in Solo'

It is so wonderful to read your rave reviews here on Tripadvisor.
Thank you first of all for staying with us recently. On behalf of the team, I am pleased to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay, from seeing the giant Wayang masterpiece in our lobby, great pool and Alila Gym, to sumptuous EPICE breakfast.

The Team and I look forward to see you back soon.

Cordially,