“Perfect Brunch”
Review of Wanara Kitchen

Ranked #210 of 810 Restaurants in Ubud
Description: Located in the famous tourism destination in Ubud Bali, Wanara Kitchen – Ubud Bali which now became the best Restaurant in Ubud Area. Wanara Kitchen – Ubud offers a wide choices of the freshest meat and fish as well as the hydroponic vegetables in it’s Asian and Western influenced dishes. Wanara Kitchen – Ubud have been become The Best Steakhouse in Bali & The Best Restaurant in Ubud.
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

Its really recomended for have brunch here. Especially for the Wagyu Hot Plate so amazing. I'm enjoy my quality time with quality food.

wanarakitchenubud, Owner at Wanara Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Dear demplon1777,

Thank you for your kind words to describing how you enjoy your dining experience at Wanara Kitchen and share with other traveler.

We are glad you have a great dinner steak at Wanara Kitchen.

Thank you for rate our food and our service. Thank you for recommended our Restaurant.

We are glad our service , staff and our cozy place is as great as your expectation.

We are do the best for our guest and make them as Happy as Wanara Kitchen Family.

Looking forward to welcoming you again at Wanara Kitchen soon.

regards,

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

When I in ubud I got brunch in wanara kitchen by happy cow bali, I ate wagyu steak on rice was very nice , my honey ate beef steak sanwich was wonderful
Friendly staff and cozy place
Will be come very soon

Dear Vania T,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a value feedback. We are pleased that you glad with our restaurant, our food and our service at Wanara Kitchen.

Thank you for make Wanara Kitchen be one of your restaurant that you have visit in Bali.

Me and the the Team really looking forward to welcoming you back again soon at Wanara Kitchen.

With Regards,

Reviewed 16 July 2017

I would have to say the Beef Hot Pot Dish that I had in Wanara Kitchen in Ubud, Indonesia was one of the best dish I had here in Bali. I'm visiting from Arizona, USA and having this dish just gave me a feeling, it was well balance in the taste and spices with a touch of lime squeezed on top. The location of this Wanara Kitchen is perfect because it is walking distance from the Monkey Forest with many shops on the way. If you want to have a great meal, I would recommend Wanara Kitchen to anyone!

Dear RJ L,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a value feedback. We are pleased that you glad with our restaurant, our awesome staff service , our food at Wanara Kitchen.

I really appreciate it and will share this review to our team.

Thank you for share your experience with other traveler.

With Regards,

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Tried the Wagyu beef steak it's great amd the staff are very nice
Prices for steak 180 to 250 which is little expensive but worth it

Dear Amjad D,

Thank you for your great feedback, We are very pleased that you had such an enjoyable dinner time at Wanara Kitchen.

Your comments have been shared with the team and they were indeed pleased to hear that you had a great service and best food at Our Restaurant.

Thank you for rate us 5 stars food experience.

Thank you once again for sharing your experience and I do hope that we'll see you again in the near future.

regrads,

Reviewed 10 July 2017

I was walking around ubud to find a good place to eat. and my foot end up here. the wall is so interasting. but at that time no one there only 4 staff, no guest.
so my friend and I in a doubt. but we still try just having coffee and dessert.
When the dessert come, it just amazing and I want to come there again and again.
I'll come back to have another food.

wanarakitchenubud, Owner at Wanara Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

Dear Wiwix A,

Thank you for rate our amazing Food and service at Wanara Kitchen.

regards,
Wanara Kitchen

Been to Wanara Kitchen? Share your experiences!