“Best and Most Creative Chef in Ubud!”

Element Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #99 of 861 Restaurants in Ubud
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 January 2018

Don't miss Chef Nengah's incredibly creative signature dishes. I keep coming back for the Pork Belly & Shrimp Appetizer ~ surprisingly delicious, with just the right amount of crunch and juicy sauce. It's also available (without shrimp) as a Main.

When you're a ribs or steak fan, Nengah's also got that for your he-man appetite, but his best, in my opinion, are the grilled vegetable starter, the special house burger, anything with seafood, and his creative potato salads. Prices are still reasonable because the atmosphere is simple. I'll vote for coming here every week at least twice!

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Very good quality variety of choices from small plates to full dinner. Ate there several times and wouldn’t hesitate to return.

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Had a fantastic meal here while staying just down the road actually we went twice it was so good.
The pork belly and prawn entree was so good... will def be back nxt trip.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

well must say the food was great there was four of us for dinner and we all enjoyed our meals the cocktails where great too the staff are very nice and friendly will return for sure

Reviewed 17 September 2017

I ate at Element on my first night in Penestanan, Ubud as it was one of the few places open late in the area. The food was delicious! (went for the veggie burger that night) I went back several times for breakfast, lunch and dinner trying different meals and snacks each time. I was always pleased by the high quality of the food and service. The staff are super friendly and attentive and I enjoyed the atmosphere and music as well. A lively and comfortable place to eat. Would definitely recommend.